BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Irresistible. Charming. Feminine.

Pretty is a spirited floral fragrance of exceptional charm that surrounds you and makes you smile. A timeless floral heart wrapped in serene woods, this irresistible fragrance is the perfect reflection of life's happiest moments.

Ingredients: Italian Mandarin Orpur, Orange Blossom, Peach Nectar, Star Jasmine, Petalia, Pink Iris, White Peony, Fluffy Musk, Jacaranda Wood, Creamy Amber

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle A.
Hanford, CA
This perfume is the essence of beauty. I have smelled a million perfumes, but this one you can’t just smell. You have to slowly take it all in and let it consume your brain. It is not over powering and very feminine.
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
I love how sweet and happy this perfume! A little pricey but lasts a long time! It’s definitely worth it to buy! Get a lot of compliments and really classy bottle! No complaints here about this product!
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Very floral, lots of flower scent, but in a , nice bottle sprays well, lasting scent, easy price, gift set makes a nice gift, a little can go a long way. Would recommend to anyone who likes floral .
Enasha S.
Fort Myers, FL
It smells so sweet and it's honestly an obsession! The only down side is that in order for it to stay on and have a strong scent, you have to spray quite a bit on yourself-- probably about 7-10 sprays. For this reason, it runs out quickly.
Alicia E.
I LOVE this perfume. It's my favorite. I always get so many compliments when I wear this. It's light and floral. I usually buy it at Belk. It's not too expensive. I get a new bottle every 6 months. Repeat buyer for sure.
Leslie S.
I first learned about this perfume when I sat next to a girl in class, and couldn't stop sniffing her - true story! After weeks of this, I finally asked what perfume she used, and it was Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. I immediately went out and bought this, and I couldn't be more pleased. It smells just as pretty on me! The cost isn't outrageous like some other name brand perfumes. The scent is light, but long-lasting. It isn't overwhelming or strong with certain notes, just very flowery.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Love love love this perfume, it is one of my top 5 favorites of all time!!!! it's light, floral, tiny bit fruity and fresh. it stays with you all day on hair clothes and skin, I get so so many compliments wearing it.....the bottle is too cute too, that's just a bonus!!!
Raquel H.
North Little Rock, AR
My absolute favorite perfume. I can't wear anything heavily scented because I suffer from migraines. But THIS...my goodness. It's lightly scented. Lasts for hours. It smells so good. I constantly receive compliments on it. As long as they make it, I'll be buying it.
Audrey V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely love this scent. It isn't too strong and it fits its name perfectly. It just smells pretty. If you want a discounted price, check out TJ Maxx. They normally have these for half the cost of other places. Either way, totally worth it!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Best stuff ever! A light but long lasting flowery but clean smell ...caught my nephews attention the other day and said wow, you Smell really good! The name of this perfume describes it all!
Arielle j.
Cohoes, NY
Does this come in a larger w quantity?
Analiz M.
Montevideo
Where i can get this? How much it cost?
Alieth S.
Pleasantville NY
Cuales son los distribuidores autorizados en Colombia?