Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by sabreen a.Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Dara C.Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Dara C.

Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Parfum Spray

Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Enasha S.
Fort Myers, FL
It smells so sweet and it's honestly an obsession! The only down side is that in order for it to stay on and have a strong scent, you have to spray quite a bit on yourself-- probably about 7-10 sprays. For this reason, it runs out quickly.
Leslie S.
I first learned about this perfume when I sat next to a girl in class, and couldn't stop sniffing her - true story! After weeks of this, I finally asked what perfume she used, and it was Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. I immediately went out and bought this, and I couldn't be more pleased. It smells just as pretty on me! The cost isn't outrageous like some other name brand perfumes. The scent is light, but long-lasting. It isn't overwhelming or strong with certain notes, just very flowery.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Love love love this perfume, it is one of my top 5 favorites of all time!!!! it's light, floral, tiny bit fruity and fresh. it stays with you all day on hair clothes and skin, I get so so many compliments wearing it.....the bottle is too cute too, that's just a bonus!!!
Raquel H.
North Little Rock, AR
My absolute favorite perfume. I can't wear anything heavily scented because I suffer from migraines. But THIS...my goodness. It's lightly scented. Lasts for hours. It smells so good. I constantly receive compliments on it. As long as they make it, I'll be buying it.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Best stuff ever! A light but long lasting flowery but clean smell ...caught my nephews attention the other day and said wow, you Smell really good! The name of this perfume describes it all!
Kelli Z.
This perfume smells really nice but I wouldn't say it's anything to brag about. I received a sample of this for my friend and I found that the sent didn't last as long as I hoped.
Brea R.
Huntsville, AL
I love this perfume. I smelled it on a friend about 5 years ago and asked what it was, and it's the only perfume I've bought since. A great fresh smell that isn't overwhelming. I definitely recommend it.
Angela T.
Kingman, AZ
my favorite perfume ever! love it use it literally everyday! its sweet and strong last a good time. i love the clear bottle it comes in very cute. one bottle will last me almost 4 months. i got it as a gift so idk how much it is. but i plan on getting it for the rest of my life!!!
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
I adore this perfume. It's light and pretty, but with good staying power. Costs way less than other name brands but works just as well and smells just as good!
Mahalia B.
One of my favorites. It smells really good. When I'm out and about, I can hear people say "something smells good" and in my head I say "it's me. I smell good"
Analiz M.
Where i can get this? How much it cost?
Alieth S.
Pleasantville NY
Cuales son los distribuidores autorizados en Colombia?