BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Perpetual Moisture 24 offers continuous comfort with 24-hour hydration. Charged with Advanced Filagrinol Complex and AQUAXL, this moisturizer effectively preempts moisture loss at its source by helping to bind moisture deep within the skin's surface layers. The lotion helps skin maintain its own ideal moisture level so it feels soft, smooth and balanced all day. Design house: Elizabeth Arden Scent name: Perpetual Moisture 24 Size: 1.7 ounces Gender: Women's Advanced Filagrinol Complex and AQUAXL Preempts moisture loss at its source Binds moisture deep within the skin's surface layers Helps skin maintain its own ideal moisture level Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
Great moisturizer for super dry, itchy, red skin. I have a semi oily and semi dry face, so this product really hydrates the dry areas. However, it get make my nose and chin look a little greasy. I like to use this product after I go on a long skiing trip or have been out in the sun too long since it provides great hydration. I find that it tends to work best when I drink A LOT of WATER during use.
Lizeth D.
Silver Spring, MD
I use this lotion all the time it helps me moisture my skin. After a while of using it makes your skin really soft everyone who touches my hand always compliments about how soft my hands are. I would recommend this for all my ashy people.
Nikole H.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this product everyday and i can see the difference on my skin. My skin is smoother and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kelsey W.
Jackson, MI
Love this lotion so much. Leaves the skin very soft after using it and helps a lot during the winter
Emily D.
Halifax
This is such a good moisturizer it makes your skin so so soft!! Love it 5 stars from me
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I find this lotion?