BY NONE

Offers 24-hour hydration & continuous comfort Binds moisture deep within skin surface layers Effectively prevents moisture loss at its source Helps skin maintain optimum moisture level Skin feels soft smooth & balanced Dermatologist allergy & clinically tested see more...

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is pretty simple, it’s a heavier moisturizer that’s delicate enough for under your eyes! I use this nightly and it absorbs to a dewy finish. I got this at T.J.Maxx so I think it was a great deal! Love the color of packaging and it’s a typical size for an eye cream.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I bought this at TJ Maxx a couple of months ago. I use it daily and I like it for under my make up. It doesn’t make my foundation or powder cake up over the eye cream which is an issue with other eye creams. I’m 36 with combo skin and this is perfect for hydration and fine lines. Great for all skin types. Light weight and ideal for daily and nightly wear.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
Makes eyes feel refreshed, alive, awake. So much hydration. Gentle. Nice, mild, expensive smell. Smells like high end makeup products should. Leaves eyes feeling dewy at first but sinks in to leave totally hydrated.
Sara C.
West Columbia
This eye cream is great it really hydrates under my eyes. I will put it on at night after my skincare routine and it makes my under eyes look incredible in the morning. The product can be kind of thick but overall it is a great product.
Ashley Q.
MIAMI, FL
Es un poco cara, pero aun asi no cumple lo que promete. PRa mi fue decepcionante, aun asi pueden mejorAr