Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by Isabel R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream

• Effectively pre-empts moisture loss at its source by helping to bind moisture deep within the skin's surface layers.
  • Helps skin maintain its own ideal moisture level so it feels soft, smooth and balanced day after day.
  • Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested.

Targeted skincare for special needs.

Skincare for special needs. From cleansers for every skin type, to our classic moisturizers like Visible Difference and Perpetual Moisture, to targeted treatments – you’ll find the beautiful basics and more.

Kesem S.
I bought this at a very discounted rate at TJ Maxx and was pleasantly surprised. Even after the first use I noticed my skin feeling noticeably tighter and more moisturized. It really balances my skin out. My skin looks and feels drastically worse when I stop using this cream.
Umayra p.
Norcross
I use this a lot basically before I apply my makeup and it also lightens my face !! Since my face is tan and I don’t like having a dark face it actually lightens my face and keeps me awake
Britney R.
This is so amazing. I got this recently, and I am amazed because my initial thought was that it would be bad for my dry skin but I was definitely wrong. I was so impressed. And the packaging is so beautiful.
Julie C.
fresno
Absolutely love Elizabeth Arden products and this one is no different. While I love that my face feels soft and hydrated I will say this stuff is pricey but so worth it. Good thing a little goes a long way!
Caitlyn W.
Du Quoin , IL
This is described as using in the under eye area, but i like to put it around the inner portion of my face. The packaging is so cute. It makes the skin very smooth and soft. It also helped smooth some of my fine lines under my eyes
Nida S.
I Love this as a great basic moisturizer however I hate the price point. It is very expensive for what it is and I believe there are many other products on the market that can offer the same results with a much better price. When I say basic Moisturizer, I mean that it is great for normal/combo skin as a day/night cream.
Alyssa J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
The Perpetual Moisture Cream definitely keeps your face moisturized for a long time. The scent is great too, fresh and light. For me, this provided almost too much moisture, as I tend to have oily skin. My face seemed very oily after first putting it on, then as it dried it got a little better, but still a bit too shiny. This is a great product, just not for me and my skin type.
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I began using this moisturizer when I ran out and needed to borrow my mom's when I still lived at home. My forehead gets oily, but my nose and cheeks get extremely dry, so I have a difficult time finding moisturizers that compensate for both. Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture does just that. My nose and cheeks stay moisturized all day; not to mention, it smells great!
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
This is a great light weight moisturizer for night time if you don't like using a super thick cream. It has a very strong scent, which can be annoying in a night cream. It soaks in fast and leaves skin moisturized. * I got mine at costco for less than half the price of what Macys sells this for!!! *
Shelby H.
A spectacular product.

I don't normally have issues with moisurisers, but some of them can leave my face feeling greasy/oily.

I think Elizabeth Arden works because they can afford to have a miraculous formula xD

I love it, I do.

Highly recommend to those who want some hydration :)