Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream

by Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream

• Effectively pre-empts moisture loss at its source by helping to bind moisture deep within the skin's surface layers.
  • Helps skin maintain its own ideal moisture level so it feels soft, smooth and balanced day after day.
  • Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested.

Targeted skincare for special needs.

Skincare for special needs. From cleansers for every skin type, to our classic moisturizers like Visible Difference and Perpetual Moisture, to targeted treatments – you’ll find the beautiful basics and more.

Is this good for combinated skin? And if its structure is like cream? ❤️
Is this product heavy on the face? Does it have a strong smell?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Jady M Z.
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by Jady M Z.
The years do not pass in vain and my skin has witnessed that, the luck is to find this cream, in the 13 days that I have been using it I will not say that my expression lines disappeared, but they are no longer accentuated, I use it in the morning and at night, it has a soft fragrance, the skin absorbs it quickly. Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream Los años no pasan en vano y mi piel hacido testigo de eso, la suerte es encontrar esta crema, en los 13 días que llevo usándola no voy a decir que desaparecieron mis líneas de expresión, pero ya no están acentuadas, la uso en la mañana y en la noche, tiene una suave fragancia, la piel lo absorbe rápidamente.
Stacy S.
Papillion, NE
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by Stacy S.
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisture cream I use primarily for my eyes & I have to admit it went over my expectations. It leaves my under eyes looking smooth and feeling refreshed. It has no scent so it doesn’t irritate. Elizabeth Arden
Maria A.
Philadelphia, PA
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Por aquí les lejo una cremita súper cool, me gusta su textura y además es súper suave con mi piel, me la deja realmente humectada, literal todo el día mi piel se siente hidratada y suave, usualmente la uso en las mañanas luego de aplicarme el tónico, si la prueban me cuentan :) Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream
Melissa D.
Rochester, NY
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by Melissa D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really wanted to give this a higher review. I like the silkiness, textured & formula. The down fall I had was the fragrance. It is to strong for me and when I applied it to my face it began to almost burn. I usually don’t have such a sensitivities to creams but unfortunately I had a reaction to the fragrance.
heidy G.
edwarsville
Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Cream uploaded by heidy G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excelente me encanta!! Humecta bastante el área de los ojos, reduce bolsas y ojeras , deja una sensación refrescante en toda el área que te va a encantar y también la puedes usar a cualquier hora,
Casey L.
Gallatin, TN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this while at Tj Maxx today since i needed a new moisturizer and i have to say my face has felt wonderful all day! Its not dry or itchy what so ever! This is by far the best cream I have tried yet. Highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I began using this moisturizer when I ran out and needed to borrow my mom's when I still lived at home. My forehead gets oily, but my nose and cheeks get extremely dry, so I have a difficult time finding moisturizers that compensate for both. Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture does just that. My nose and cheeks stay moisturized all day; not to mention, it smells great!
Jessica B.
Genoa City, WI
Just a little goes a long way! Keeps my undereye area very hydrated and doesnt make me look greasy either
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Great Stuff for your skin makes you feel very fresh and beautiful great stuff to use
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
This is a great moisture cream. I used it in am and pm under my makeup and alone. Helps with hydration and makes my skin look fresh not oily. This did not make me break out.