Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#93 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Eva S.
Eva S.

Elizabeth Arden is the most beautiful of skin products, and this is no different. Lightweight and non-greasy, I've finally found an everyday SPF for my pale sensitive skin that is reliable, won't leave me in breakouts and goes perfectly on its own or under makeup. This was my first time buying it and I will definitely be buying again and again happily
Jade S.
Jade S.

My mum actually owns this product and she really likes it. The packaging is really well presented and my mum always say it leaver her skin soft ! Love
Isobel R.
Isobel R.

Very good product doesn't leave your face sticky after applying it, it also is very hydrating and I use it twice a day worth the price
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

Works good! But not the best one I have tried! My mom has olay and it works amazing! I like this one, but not the best!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.

Great, lightweight and keeps your skin fully moisturized. I used this under foundation and it worked fairly well-- best if you have combination or dry skin rather than oily skin.
Amazing. Protects well from the sun and still gives that nice glow. Is a good value for money even though it is quite expensive.
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Provo, UT

Love this lotion. Works great, bonus is that it has sunscreen in it. My skin is very fair so I always am looking for ways to protect it better. It is a bit pricey but worth it!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.

This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA

Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL

Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always

Join Now