Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
valentina s.
valentina s.

El producto es regular, porque no realiza completamente lo que promete pero es de buena calidad, y su precio es accesible
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

Works good! But not the best one I have tried! My mom has olay and it works amazing! I like this one, but not the best!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV

Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Las Vegas, NV

Thick luxurious, non drying, easy to use
Worked well for my multi combination skin
A tad costly for the size you get.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Los Angeles, CA

This is amazing I really like you and my sister likes his mouth family likes it because I've recommended them to it
John P.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH

I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Tomasa F.
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX

Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again
Tamar V.
Tamar V.

I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Melena S.
Melena S.
Warner Robins, GA

This is one of the best products I have tried I will definitely use again and the price is definitely worth it
Tahreem K.
Tahreem K.
Syracuse, NY

Love love love this moisturizer, it leaves me skin feeling amazing and soft, it is gentle and worth the price

Join Now