BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Danielle W.
Las Vegas, NV
Thick luxurious, non drying, easy to use
Worked well for my multi combination skin
A tad costly for the size you get.
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
This lotion is very moisturizing and just simply feels so rich on my skin. I love it and have yet to find its match
Stephany G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing I really like you and my sister likes his mouth family likes it because I've recommended them to it
John P.
Cincinnati, OH
I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Heather S.
This is a very high quality face serum. It is a great choice , a little expensive but definitely worth the money!
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX
Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again
Oriana D.
Orlando, FL
It's nice the fragrance why it's subtle and it's not a smell that disgusts I like why I feel fresh when I use it
Tamar V.
I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Deja la piel muy hermosa, deverian mejorar un poco el pico que la expulsa, lo demas esta perfecto y me encanta
Melena S.
Warner Robins, GA
This is one of the best products I have tried I will definitely use again and the price is definitely worth it