Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Williamstown, NY
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:38 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Love it works amazing makes my super softnwith awesome protection use it every day in the summer
Shree S.
Shree S.
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This product is amazing at protecting my skin from sun exposure. It honestly feels like my face is super smooth and hydrated. I work in the city every day and it is so nice to know that my skin is protected from horrible pollution.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Granada Hills, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I haven't try the new presage city smart spf 50 lotion. But one that I think is really good is the splendor
Regan A.
Regan A.
Austin, TX
Nov. 15, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
My skin is very fair, and it usually burns very easily. But with this lotion, I didn't burn at all, and it doesn't smell bad like other lotions do. Love this so much!
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Nov. 14, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
un buen producto, a las personas le gustara usarlo, pues verán resultados, pues es una marca reconocida
Jae F.
Jae F.
Denver, CO
Nov. 14, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I tend to have dry skin, especially when the sun comes out or weather is changing. I use this product daily in the mornings and leaves my skin smooth and soft.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Nov. 14, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Barrington, RI
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This lotion made my skin feel so soft and no liger dry after a few applications! Love!!!!! Must have!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
La Center, KY
Nov. 12, 2016, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
this product has made a difference on my skin. The lines around my eyes are not as deep. The over all change is great. I would recommend it and give 4 stars