Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Fantastic product, anti-aging and sun screen in one for all skin types....what more than this.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA

Amazing product! I would buy again. Worth every penny. I truly feel in love with it. 5 stars!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love how the lotion leaves the skin afterwards it also protects your skin from the sun or uv
melissa s.
melissa s.
Lester, WV

This works so well and I like that it has spf of 50 to help prevent the sun aging the face .
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Love the smooth application process and SPF is a big BONUS! Very pleased using this product.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island, NY

Love this option I put it in every morning before leaving the house kind of pricey though
Sabah K.
Sabah K.

Really enjoyed using this and it helped me a lot!I would really recommend it to everyone
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.

This lotion is great! I love it; it feels soft on my skin ! It's very effective & great!
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Hopkinsville, KY

It was light weight non greasy! Easy to use, made my skin glow and made it look radiant.
Maureen G.
Maureen G.

Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys

Join Now