BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
This lotion made my skin feel so soft and no liger dry after a few applications! Love!!!!! Must have!
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I've never used any of these products but I hear this is the best be so I'm looking into buying it .
Sofia A.
I liked how it felt on my face and I loved the fact that it has SPF so my face doesn't get burnt
Nikki L.
Williamstown, NY
Love it works amazing makes my super softnwith awesome protection use it every day in the summer
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how the lotion leaves the skin afterwards it also protects your skin from the sun or uv
Alysha R.
Hopkinsville, KY
It was light weight non greasy! Easy to use, made my skin glow and made it look radiant.
Aysia D.
Makes u look great and amazing u have never looked so pretty in your life oh yes u beauty
Maureen G.
Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
Traci S.
Waukee, IA
This is a Lightweight lotion. I love this lotion and use it every morning and night
Chelsea P.
Belford, NJ
I love this product. I've been using it for a while now and love that it has sunscreen built in since melanoma and other skin cancers run in my family. It makes my sunscreen and facial routine much easier in the morning. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to up their skin routine and even those who would like to add sunscreen!