BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #41 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Keshia C.
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA
It felt amazing on my skin and I absolutely loved it! I suffer from dry sensitive skin and this sunscreen left me feeling refreshed without any breakouts. Highly recommended!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
This serum is silky smooth and easy to apply, without any of the typical sunscreen smells. My skin felt protected all day after applying it once in the morning. By the time I was going out at night, my skin still felt soft and I had no sun burn. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long acting sunscreen.
Yoseny D.
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like it. I have dry sensitive skin so I use it before moisturizer and it's also like a primer. Leaves my skin glowing.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Niles, MI
LOVE this lotion. It's one of my favorites. Amazing product and was worth spending the money. You don't have to use a lot and the bottle last awhile!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
John P.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH
I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
atlanta
It is a good product! it has SPF 50 then make it better, you guys should consider to try it if you are looking for some skin care product. I bought it on Macys
Caliese S.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA
Product was really hydrating on my skin and didn't feel as if it was to thick whenever i had applied it. I use this product every morning and every night and my skin looks as if I'm glowing and the texture of my skin is super soft. i would recommend this product to others but i don't really know how it would be able to on other skin type. Overall would really recommend people give it a try!