Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Joanna H.
Joanna H.

Really good cream. Very creaming. Your skin feels very soft. Would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA

I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Granada Hills, CA

I haven't try the new presage city smart spf 50 lotion. But one that I think is really good is the splendor
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA

love this lotion I use it every day it makes my skin look a lot more younger and it has a great smell too
Luisa M.
Luisa M.

un buen producto, a las personas le gustara usarlo, pues verán resultados, pues es una marca reconocida
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

This lotion made my skin feel so soft and no liger dry after a few applications! Love!!!!! Must have!
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Richmond Hill , Ontario

Love it. I received it in my monthly topbox . It goes on nice and it's not greasy . Very lightweight.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA

My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, De

This is a wonderful product. It has spf which is a huge bonus plus it creamy and very hydrating.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Williamstown, NY

Love it works amazing makes my super softnwith awesome protection use it every day in the summer

Join Now