Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#69 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Laura K.
Laura K.

Amazing product..easy to apply. Great finish.worth the money! Enjoy using this..For a great skin appeal and look which others might not have
valentina s.
valentina s.

El producto es regular, porque no realiza completamente lo que promete pero es de buena calidad, y su precio es accesible
kamile l.
kamile l.

this serum is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING i have been using it for past two months and its really good i actually would recommend it to anyone who uses any serums because it made my day every time i put it on its like omg am in love with it especially the Elizabeth Arden new prev-age
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Collierville, TN

Makes my skin firm and is great protection from the sun. It met my expectations and then some. Has a great feeling but doesn't leave skin feeling slimy or oily.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

This lotion made my skin feel so soft and no liger dry after a few applications! Love!!!!! Must have!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
La Center, KY

this product has made a difference on my skin. The lines around my eyes are not as deep. The over all change is great. I would recommend it and give 4 stars
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Las Vegas, NV

Thick luxurious, non drying, easy to use
Worked well for my multi combination skin
A tad costly for the size you get.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV

Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Los Angeles, CA

This is amazing I really like you and my sister likes his mouth family likes it because I've recommended them to it
Maria U.
Maria U.
Vancouver

The Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion is the first skin care product I have tried from the line. I bought the product at Shoppers Drug Mart for the first time and was drawn to it by its silver packaging.

Join Now