BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #41 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Hopkinsville, KY
It was light weight non greasy! Easy to use, made my skin glow and made it look radiant.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Belford, NJ
I love this product. I've been using it for a while now and love that it has sunscreen built in since melanoma and other skin cancers run in my family. It makes my sunscreen and facial routine much easier in the morning. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to up their skin routine and even those who would like to add sunscreen!
Shree S.
Shree S.
This product is amazing at protecting my skin from sun exposure. It honestly feels like my face is super smooth and hydrated. I work in the city every day and it is so nice to know that my skin is protected from horrible pollution.
Tomasa F.
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX
Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Williamstown, NY
Love it works amazing makes my super softnwith awesome protection use it every day in the summer
Caliese S.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA
Product was really hydrating on my skin and didn't feel as if it was to thick whenever i had applied it. I use this product every morning and every night and my skin looks as if I'm glowing and the texture of my skin is super soft. i would recommend this product to others but i don't really know how it would be able to on other skin type. Overall would really recommend people give it a try!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Granada Hills, CA
I haven't try the new presage city smart spf 50 lotion. But one that I think is really good is the splendor
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Midland
I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Cortne M.
Cortne M.
It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!