BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

roxanne g.
Henderson, NV
This product has really change the way my skin feels it leaves it smooth the part i love the most is the fact that it has SPF
Cate O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really recommended this product because it was a super moisturizing and over all not sticky and such! I really recommend
Brooke J.
Midland
I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Hazel G.
Excelente producto y calidad . Pero siempre presenta cosas buenas ideales para el rostro. Por eso es una de mis favoritas
Kristi C.
Hartselle, AL
This is a great new product. Not only is it a great sunscreen, but it also protects from other environmental pollutants.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.
Stephanie s.
Merritt Island
I likes this but it left my skin kind of sticky for a while but it went away. Just make sure you let it dry completely
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH
Works good! But not the best one I have tried! My mom has olay and it works amazing! I like this one, but not the best!
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Deffinately recomment this brand and their beuty products ! This i bavent try yet but I Need to get my hand in it soon
Melissa M.
Somerset
This is the most amazing product ever fresh ascent feels good on and doesn't cause breakouts which is something rare