BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #52 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
Amazing product! I would buy again. Worth every penny. I truly feel in love with it. 5 stars!!
Giarella C.
Giarella C.
This product is just fabulous , I just suggest to everyone . It is perfect for use everyday and star your day with your best face !
Melena S.
Melena S.
Warner Robins, GA
This is one of the best products I have tried I will definitely use again and the price is definitely worth it
Traci S.
Traci S.
Waukee, IA
This is a Lightweight lotion. I love this lotion and use it every morning and night
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Midland
I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Temecula
Well I absolutely love the smell and the lightweight feel to this cream, I accidentally got too close to my eye and experienced a burning feeling all morning long. For that reason only I would not consider using this product again, nor would I encourage anyone to try it.
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH
It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA
love this lotion I use it every day it makes my skin look a lot more younger and it has a great smell too
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how the lotion leaves the skin afterwards it also protects your skin from the sun or uv