Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Yoseny D.
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA

I really like it. I have dry sensitive skin so I use it before moisturizer and it's also like a primer. Leaves my skin glowing.
roxanne g.
roxanne g.
Henderson, NV

This product has really change the way my skin feels it leaves it smooth the part i love the most is the fact that it has SPF
llurubi g.
llurubi g.
santo domingo distrito nacional

excelente producto mi madre lo uso y quedo encantada con los resultados fueron inpresionate deja la piel muy muy reluciente
Cate O.
Cate O.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really recommended this product because it was a super moisturizing and over all not sticky and such! I really recommend
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Midland

I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Hazel G.
Hazel G.

Excelente producto y calidad . Pero siempre presenta cosas buenas ideales para el rostro. Por eso es una de mis favoritas
Ying G.
Ying G.

Amazing product, feels refreshing on the face. I could really tell the difference, has been in my favourites for a while.
valentina s.
valentina s.

El producto es regular, porque no realiza completamente lo que promete pero es de buena calidad, y su precio es accesible
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

Works good! But not the best one I have tried! My mom has olay and it works amazing! I like this one, but not the best!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV

Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.

Join Now