Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Amazing product! I would buy again. Worth every penny. I truly feel in love with it. 5 stars!!
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Midland
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This serum is silky smooth and easy to apply, without any of the typical sunscreen smells. My skin felt protected all day after applying it once in the morning. By the time I was going out at night, my skin still felt soft and I had no sun burn. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long acting sunscreen.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Dec. 6, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I absolutely love this! I am an oily skinned girl and this did not make me oily at all. I felt moisturized like really moisturized, i ha e never felt that way before. Most moisturizers or mattifing lotions for oily skin made my skin feel kind of tight not bouncy but this, this my friends is amazing.
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
love this lotion I use it every day it makes my skin look a lot more younger and it has a great smell too
Tomasa F.
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again