Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#58 in Serums
25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.

25% OFF

25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA

Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.
Yoseny D.
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA

I really like it. I have dry sensitive skin so I use it before moisturizer and it's also like a primer. Leaves my skin glowing.
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH

It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.
Tamar V.
Tamar V.

I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Cate O.
Cate O.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really recommended this product because it was a super moisturizing and over all not sticky and such! I really recommend
Traci S.
Traci S.
Waukee, IA

This is a Lightweight lotion. I love this lotion and use it every morning and night
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Love the smooth application process and SPF is a big BONUS! Very pleased using this product.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA

Amazing product! I would buy again. Worth every penny. I truly feel in love with it. 5 stars!!