Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#69 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL

Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??
Tomasa F.
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX

Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA

I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Williamstown, NY

Love it works amazing makes my super softnwith awesome protection use it every day in the summer
Shree S.
Shree S.

This product is amazing at protecting my skin from sun exposure. It honestly feels like my face is super smooth and hydrated. I work in the city every day and it is so nice to know that my skin is protected from horrible pollution.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Granada Hills, CA

I haven't try the new presage city smart spf 50 lotion. But one that I think is really good is the splendor
Ying G.
Ying G.

Amazing product, feels refreshing on the face. I could really tell the difference, has been in my favourites for a while.
Regan A.
Regan A.
Austin, TX

My skin is very fair, and it usually burns very easily. But with this lotion, I didn't burn at all, and it doesn't smell bad like other lotions do. Love this so much!
Luisa M.
Luisa M.

un buen producto, a las personas le gustara usarlo, pues verán resultados, pues es una marca reconocida
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV

Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.

Join Now