Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This serum is silky smooth and easy to apply, without any of the typical sunscreen smells. My skin felt protected all day after applying it once in the morning. By the time I was going out at night, my skin still felt soft and I had no sun burn. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long acting sunscreen.
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Dec. 7, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This is a wonderful product. It has spf which is a huge bonus plus it creamy and very hydrating.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Waukee, IA
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This is a Lightweight lotion. I love this lotion and use it every morning and night
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Dec. 7, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Love this option I put it in every morning before leaving the house kind of pricey though
jessica b.
jessica b.
Dec. 6, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I absolutely love this! I am an oily skinned girl and this did not make me oily at all. I felt moisturized like really moisturized, i ha e never felt that way before. Most moisturizers or mattifing lotions for oily skin made my skin feel kind of tight not bouncy but this, this my friends is amazing.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Nov. 30, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
atlanta
Nov. 27, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
It is a good product! it has SPF 50 then make it better, you guys should consider to try it if you are looking for some skin care product. I bought it on Macys
Tamar V.
Tamar V.
Nov. 19, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Niles, MI
Nov. 29, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
LOVE this lotion. It's one of my favorites. Amazing product and was worth spending the money. You don't have to use a lot and the bottle last awhile!
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.