Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Patricia T.Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Andrea A.Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Neka H.See all 4 photos

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #52 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Photos (4)
Buy on Amazon
Toriana C.
Toriana C.
I put this on before my makeup and it works wonders! Smells good and protects my skin from the harmful rays.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Absolute love how it moisturized my skin. It is a good sunscreen as well. I use over most of my products.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
I liked how it felt on my face and I loved the fact that it has SPF so my face doesn't get burnt
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always
John P.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH
I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA
Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
Cortne M.
Cortne M.
It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Love this option I put it in every morning before leaving the house kind of pricey though
Caliese S.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA
Product was really hydrating on my skin and didn't feel as if it was to thick whenever i had applied it. I use this product every morning and every night and my skin looks as if I'm glowing and the texture of my skin is super soft. i would recommend this product to others but i don't really know how it would be able to on other skin type. Overall would really recommend people give it a try!