Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
valentina s.
valentina s.

El producto es regular, porque no realiza completamente lo que promete pero es de buena calidad, y su precio es accesible
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH

Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Las Vegas, NV

Thick luxurious, non drying, easy to use
Worked well for my multi combination skin
A tad costly for the size you get.
John P.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH

I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Tomasa F.
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX

Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again
Tamar V.
Tamar V.

I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Melena S.
Melena S.
Warner Robins, GA

This is one of the best products I have tried I will definitely use again and the price is definitely worth it
Tahreem K.
Tahreem K.
Syracuse, NY

Love love love this moisturizer, it leaves me skin feeling amazing and soft, it is gentle and worth the price
Joanna H.
Joanna H.

Really good cream. Very creaming. Your skin feels very soft. Would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA

I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.

Join Now