Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#51 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Laura K.
Laura K.

Amazing product..easy to apply. Great finish.worth the money! Enjoy using this..For a great skin appeal and look which others might not have
Anna J.
Anna J.
Spartanburg, SC

This works so great. I love it! It's so light and really feels like its hydrating my skin. And it protects my super fair skin from the sun!
Belle B.
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA

this keep my skin healthy and protected through out the day and over time i've noticed my skin feeling and looking better from the product
Isobel R.
Isobel R.

Very good product doesn't leave your face sticky after applying it, it also is very hydrating and I use it twice a day worth the price
Angela T.
Angela T.

I recommend 100% this product if you have delicate skin as it leaves it perfect without leaving it greasy. It is effective of course
me encanto este producto es uno de los mejores y lo seguiré usando puesto que me gusta mucho estos tipos de productos y sus precios
Giarella C.
Giarella C.

This product is just fabulous , I just suggest to everyone . It is perfect for use everyday and star your day with your best face !
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Stull

Too expensive not to be my first choice. It makes my face dry unless I use moisturizer first and even then it still feels sticky.
Amazing. Protects well from the sun and still gives that nice glow. Is a good value for money even though it is quite expensive.
Yoseny D.
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA

I really like it. I have dry sensitive skin so I use it before moisturizer and it's also like a primer. Leaves my skin glowing.

Join Now