Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#58 in Serums
25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.

25% OFF

25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
Cortne M.
Cortne M.

It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!
Micaela R.
Micaela R.

In terms of lotions, this one is definitely one of the good ones. A lot of lotions I've used have left my skin feeling very oily and gross, which is not at all what you want. A little pricey for lotion, but the SPF is a great bit to have too. Overall I would recommend!
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL

Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA

Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Miami, Florida

This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *
Laura L.
Laura L.
Granada Hills, CA

I haven't try the new presage city smart spf 50 lotion. But one that I think is really good is the splendor
Luisa M.
Luisa M.

un buen producto, a las personas le gustara usarlo, pues verán resultados, pues es una marca reconocida
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Provo, UT

Love this lotion. Works great, bonus is that it has sunscreen in it. My skin is very fair so I always am looking for ways to protect it better. It is a bit pricey but worth it!
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA

Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

Works good! But not the best one I have tried! My mom has olay and it works amazing! I like this one, but not the best!