BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #45 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Toriana C.
Toriana C.
I put this on before my makeup and it works wonders! Smells good and protects my skin from the harmful rays.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Absolute love how it moisturized my skin. It is a good sunscreen as well. I use over most of my products.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
I liked how it felt on my face and I loved the fact that it has SPF so my face doesn't get burnt
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY
This product is great for people who like a luxurious spf i took this on vacation and loved the way it felt on my skin and i didn't even burn i would recomend this to any one who loves spf, wich everyone should wear everyday btw
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
Amazing product! I would buy again. Worth every penny. I truly feel in love with it. 5 stars!!
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL
Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA
I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA
Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.
Keshia C.
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA
It felt amazing on my skin and I absolutely loved it! I suffer from dry sensitive skin and this sunscreen left me feeling refreshed without any breakouts. Highly recommended!!
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
This SPF 50 lotion is great if you want to maintain a great skin during the summer. However, depending on skin type, might make your face a little oily.