BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Stephanie s.
Merritt Island
I likes this but it left my skin kind of sticky for a while but it went away. Just make sure you let it dry completely
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Great facial lotion on sensitive, dry skin. I use before bed and a little when I wake up in the morning. Smell is okay.
Melissa M.
Somerset
This is the most amazing product ever fresh ascent feels good on and doesn't cause breakouts which is something rare
Stephany G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing I really like you and my sister likes his mouth family likes it because I've recommended them to it
Tomasa F.
Austin, TX
Love this spf lotion goes go with my type of skin and does not leave my skin oily, I would buy this product again
Oriana D.
Mesa, AZ
It's nice the fragrance why it's subtle and it's not a smell that disgusts I like why I feel fresh when I use it
Heather S.
This is a very high quality face serum. It is a great choice , a little expensive but definitely worth the money!
Deja la piel muy hermosa, deverian mejorar un poco el pico que la expulsa, lo demas esta perfecto y me encanta
Tamar V.
I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Tahreem K.
Syracuse, NY
Love love love this moisturizer, it leaves me skin feeling amazing and soft, it is gentle and worth the price