Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Anna J.
Anna J.
Spartanburg, SC

This works so great. I love it! It's so light and really feels like its hydrating my skin. And it protects my super fair skin from the sun!
Angela T.
Angela T.

I recommend 100% this product if you have delicate skin as it leaves it perfect without leaving it greasy. It is effective of course
me encanto este producto es uno de los mejores y lo seguiré usando puesto que me gusta mucho estos tipos de productos y sus precios
Giarella C.
Giarella C.

This product is just fabulous , I just suggest to everyone . It is perfect for use everyday and star your day with your best face !
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Stull

Too expensive not to be my first choice. It makes my face dry unless I use moisturizer first and even then it still feels sticky.
Yoseny D.
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA

I really like it. I have dry sensitive skin so I use it before moisturizer and it's also like a primer. Leaves my skin glowing.
roxanne g.
roxanne g.
Henderson, NV

This product has really change the way my skin feels it leaves it smooth the part i love the most is the fact that it has SPF
excelente producto mi madre lo uso y quedo encantada con los resultados fueron inpresionate deja la piel muy muy reluciente
Cate O.
Cate O.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really recommended this product because it was a super moisturizing and over all not sticky and such! I really recommend
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Midland

I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves

Join Now