Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Patricia T.Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Andrea A.Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Neka H.See all 4 photos

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #52 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Photos (4)
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Chula Vista, CA
Great product for myself, a twenty five year old. My face looks glowy, dewy and so far wrinkle free!
Marjorie R.
Marjorie R.
Yo siempre uso Elizabeth arden por sus fragancias, son muy frescas. Ideales para toda ocacion sea día o noche
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Love these products! They dramatically changed the lines on my face. They were not too oily and left my skin feeling super soft.
Heather S.
Heather S.
This is a very high quality face serum. It is a great choice , a little expensive but definitely worth the money!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Hartselle, AL
This is a great new product. Not only is it a great sunscreen, but it also protects from other environmental pollutants.
Lonna B.
Lonna B.
State College, PA
Great product! I enjoyed using it and would continue using it. It does run a bit pricey, but I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. It's a great product for college students and does what it says.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Deffinately recomment this brand and their beuty products ! This i bavent try yet but I Need to get my hand in it soon
Deja la piel muy hermosa, deverian mejorar un poco el pico que la expulsa, lo demas esta perfecto y me encanta
Aysia D.
Aysia D.
Makes u look great and amazing u have never looked so pretty in your life oh yes u beauty
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I've never used any of these products but I hear this is the best be so I'm looking into buying it .