Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#93 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA

Amazing product! I would buy again. Worth every penny. I truly feel in love with it. 5 stars!!
laura c.
laura c.

Lovely product, not greasy and sunk into skin quick with no sticky residue after, left skin feeling really soft , bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Midland

I love this lotion. It's not oily and it's weightless. It smells amazing and I think everyone should try it for themselves
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA

love this lotion I use it every day it makes my skin look a lot more younger and it has a great smell too
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

This SPF 50 lotion is great if you want to maintain a great skin during the summer. However, depending on skin type, might make your face a little oily.
Sisanda M.
Sisanda M.

I have a cystic acne problem and there are times during the year so it's always difficult for me to find a good moisturiser to protect my skin against the elements without being heavy or oily. This SPF 50 Lotion is light and I can wear it under my make up without clumping or creating those ugly lines every time I smile or laugh. And the most winning quality for me is that I didn't break out at all and instead my acne marks seemed to be less-pronounced and I'm not sure if this is about my diet as I've recently become vegan (a full year now). My skin is usually painful and feel pulled even though I have very oily skin but I didn't experience this when i was using this lotion. My future reviews will definitely have before and after pictures.
This is one of those rare finds that I would like to add to my regimen - and it's totally worth the cost. It's my go-to treat when I'm due for one 💗

I 100% recommend this product if you have skin like mine and usually suffer from sever breakouts.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY

This product is great for people who like a luxurious spf i took this on vacation and loved the way it felt on my skin and i didn't even burn i would recomend this to any one who loves spf, wich everyone should wear everyday btw
Giarella C.
Giarella C.

This product is just fabulous , I just suggest to everyone . It is perfect for use everyday and star your day with your best face !
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love how the lotion leaves the skin afterwards it also protects your skin from the sun or uv

Join Now