Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#58 in Serums
25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.

25% OFF

25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Watford City, ND

Well I absolutely love the smell and the lightweight feel to this cream, I accidentally got too close to my eye and experienced a burning feeling all morning long. For that reason only I would not consider using this product again, nor would I encourage anyone to try it.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.
jessica b.
jessica b.

I absolutely love this! I am an oily skinned girl and this did not make me oily at all. I felt moisturized like really moisturized, i ha e never felt that way before. Most moisturizers or mattifing lotions for oily skin made my skin feel kind of tight not bouncy but this, this my friends is amazing.
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE

This is a wonderful product. It has spf which is a huge bonus plus it creamy and very hydrating.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY

Love this option I put it in every morning before leaving the house kind of pricey though
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Hopkinsville, KY

It was light weight non greasy! Easy to use, made my skin glow and made it look radiant.
Melena S.
Melena S.
Warner Robins, GA

This is one of the best products I have tried I will definitely use again and the price is definitely worth it
Cortne M.
Cortne M.

It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL

Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always