Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#94 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love how the lotion leaves the skin afterwards it also protects your skin from the sun or uv
Marinel D.
Marinel D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely love and recommend this product. It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling very soft all while providing much needed sun protection. Moisturises skin perfectly and does not clog pores!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Watford City, ND

Well I absolutely love the smell and the lightweight feel to this cream, I accidentally got too close to my eye and experienced a burning feeling all morning long. For that reason only I would not consider using this product again, nor would I encourage anyone to try it.
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA

Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.
Giarella C.
Giarella C.

This product is just fabulous , I just suggest to everyone . It is perfect for use everyday and star your day with your best face !
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH

It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.
Tamar V.
Tamar V.

I love wearing this if I'm gonna be out but I don't want to wear makeup. It protects my skin and feels amazing.
Cate O.
Cate O.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really recommended this product because it was a super moisturizing and over all not sticky and such! I really recommend
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Provo, UT

Love this lotion. Works great, bonus is that it has sunscreen in it. My skin is very fair so I always am looking for ways to protect it better. It is a bit pricey but worth it!
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL

Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??

Join Now