Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Collierville, TN

Makes my skin firm and is great protection from the sun. It met my expectations and then some. Has a great feeling but doesn't leave skin feeling slimy or oily.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

It is a good product! it has SPF 50 then make it better, you guys should consider to try it if you are looking for some skin care product. I bought it on Macys
Jae F.
Jae F.
Denver, CO

I tend to have dry skin, especially when the sun comes out or weather is changing. I use this product daily in the mornings and leaves my skin smooth and soft.
woooooooow it is a magic !! I love it .. all my friends gave me less 4 years than my actual age after 3 weeks of using this treatment ! I'll continue use it !
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
La Center, KY

this product has made a difference on my skin. The lines around my eyes are not as deep. The over all change is great. I would recommend it and give 4 stars
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Greeley, CO

I used Elizabeth Arden skin renewal booster for 7 days and the difference in my ski n is amazing.. My friends even noticed and wondered what I was using..
Loyda V.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ

Very moisturizing and smooth finish. Well worth tje money. I would definitely purchase again when i finish my bottle. Recommend to ladies with dry skin.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

This SPF 50 lotion is great if you want to maintain a great skin during the summer. However, depending on skin type, might make your face a little oily.
Cortne M.
Cortne M.

It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!
Jade S.
Jade S.

My mum actually owns this product and she really likes it. The packaging is really well presented and my mum always say it leaver her skin soft ! Love

Join Now