Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#45 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Somerset
June 5, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This is the most amazing product ever fresh ascent feels good on and doesn't cause breakouts which is something rare
Oriana D.
Oriana D.
arizona
June 11, 2017, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
It's nice the fragrance why it's subtle and it's not a smell that disgusts I like why I feel fresh when I use it
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
May 10, 2017, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love that this product is not too thick it feels great on your skin; protects your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and glowy love it!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
Green brook, NJ
May 30, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Awesome product for the face! I lovet it! The pricey is very good and great, I recommend for everybody to use
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
Merritt Island
May 13, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I likes this but it left my skin kind of sticky for a while but it went away. Just make sure you let it dry completely
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
May 15, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love this lotion because it's basically a miracle in a tube. Plus the SPF is great for every day wear!
Rosangela BM-109946 P.
Rosangela BM-109946 P.
May 9, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I like never used that but i wanna use a friend tell me that a excellent product for the face i like too
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Chula Vista, CA
June 7, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Great product for myself, a twenty five year old. My face looks glowy, dewy and so far wrinkle free!
Marjorie R.
Marjorie R.
June 4, 2017, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Yo siempre uso Elizabeth arden por sus fragancias, son muy frescas. Ideales para toda ocacion sea día o noche
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
June 2, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Love these products! They dramatically changed the lines on my face. They were not too oily and left my skin feeling super soft.