Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#59 in Serums
25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.

25% OFF

25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
melissa s.
melissa s.
Lester, WV

This works so well and I like that it has spf of 50 to help prevent the sun aging the face .
Aysia D.
Aysia D.

Makes u look great and amazing u have never looked so pretty in your life oh yes u beauty
Maureen G.
Maureen G.

Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA

This Product is great it keeps my skin protected from SUV rays whilst having a consistency like a moisturizer ! It's not thick and gloopy like most other spf creams.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Arecibo

Started using this serum after I read a great review about it. I find it really light, although I would recommend it to women who are looking for an anti-aging serum and not a regular serum like I thought.
Heather S.
Heather S.

This is a very high quality face serum. It is a great choice , a little expensive but definitely worth the money!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
John P.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH

I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA

Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Miami, Florida

This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *