BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #35 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY
This product is great for people who like a luxurious spf i took this on vacation and loved the way it felt on my skin and i didn't even burn i would recomend this to any one who loves spf, wich everyone should wear everyday btw
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA
I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Lonna B.
State College, PA
Great product! I enjoyed using it and would continue using it. It does run a bit pricey, but I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. It's a great product for college students and does what it says.
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product doesn't leave a oily or sticky feeling on the skin. I didn't get any breakouts from using this product. I love how it made my eye look less puffy.
Jae F.
Denver, CO
I tend to have dry skin, especially when the sun comes out or weather is changing. I use this product daily in the mornings and leaves my skin smooth and soft.
Vanessa O.
La Center, KY
this product has made a difference on my skin. The lines around my eyes are not as deep. The over all change is great. I would recommend it and give 4 stars
Ramona M.
Greeley, CO
I used Elizabeth Arden skin renewal booster for 7 days and the difference in my ski n is amazing.. My friends even noticed and wondered what I was using..
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
This SPF 50 lotion is great if you want to maintain a great skin during the summer. However, depending on skin type, might make your face a little oily.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
Kept my skin safe from Sunday's. Made me feel light and smooth skin. It had a plain but nice scent. I will definitely be continuing to purchase this
Mercedes N.
I love that this product is not too thick it feels great on your skin; protects your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and glowy love it!