BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY
This product is great for people who like a luxurious spf i took this on vacation and loved the way it felt on my skin and i didn't even burn i would recomend this to any one who loves spf, wich everyone should wear everyday btw
Marinel D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love and recommend this product. It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling very soft all while providing much needed sun protection. Moisturises skin perfectly and does not clog pores!
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA
I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA
It felt amazing on my skin and I absolutely loved it! I suffer from dry sensitive skin and this sunscreen left me feeling refreshed without any breakouts. Highly recommended!!
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA
Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
Savanna E.
Provo, UT
Love this lotion. Works great, bonus is that it has sunscreen in it. My skin is very fair so I always am looking for ways to protect it better. It is a bit pricey but worth it!
Regan A.
Austin, TX
My skin is very fair, and it usually burns very easily. But with this lotion, I didn't burn at all, and it doesn't smell bad like other lotions do. Love this so much!
Karina D.
El paso, Tx
Great! It makes my skin feel super soft and protects my skin to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Definitely will be repurchasing the item, the price is completely worth the amount!
Lonna B.
State College, PA
Great product! I enjoyed using it and would continue using it. It does run a bit pricey, but I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. It's a great product for college students and does what it says.