BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #41 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
Kept my skin safe from Sunday's. Made me feel light and smooth skin. It had a plain but nice scent. I will definitely be continuing to purchase this
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Kingsbury
Love this product and that it has sunscreen is a plus. Could use products from this line for all areas . Highly recommend it!!!!!!! Happy
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Es un buen producto lo recomiendo a mi menciono pienso q va bien para la piel grasa hagan la prueba les va a sorprender
Mucho
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Somerset
This is the most amazing product ever fresh ascent feels good on and doesn't cause breakouts which is something rare
Oriana D.
Oriana D.
Burlington, VT
It's nice the fragrance why it's subtle and it's not a smell that disgusts I like why I feel fresh when I use it
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.
I love that this product is not too thick it feels great on your skin; protects your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and glowy love it!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
Green brook, NJ
Awesome product for the face! I lovet it! The pricey is very good and great, I recommend for everybody to use
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
Merritt Island
I likes this but it left my skin kind of sticky for a while but it went away. Just make sure you let it dry completely
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
I love this lotion because it's basically a miracle in a tube. Plus the SPF is great for every day wear!
Rosangela BM-109946 P.
Rosangela BM-109946 P.
I like never used that but i wanna use a friend tell me that a excellent product for the face i like too