Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#92 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA

love this lotion I use it every day it makes my skin look a lot more younger and it has a great smell too
Giarella C.
Giarella C.

This product is just fabulous , I just suggest to everyone . It is perfect for use everyday and star your day with your best face !
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA

I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Melena S.
Melena S.
Warner Robins, GA

This is one of the best products I have tried I will definitely use again and the price is definitely worth it
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.

This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Love the smooth application process and SPF is a big BONUS! Very pleased using this product.
Caliese S.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA

Product was really hydrating on my skin and didn't feel as if it was to thick whenever i had applied it. I use this product every morning and every night and my skin looks as if I'm glowing and the texture of my skin is super soft. i would recommend this product to others but i don't really know how it would be able to on other skin type. Overall would really recommend people give it a try!
Savanna E.
Savanna E.
Provo, UT

Love this lotion. Works great, bonus is that it has sunscreen in it. My skin is very fair so I always am looking for ways to protect it better. It is a bit pricey but worth it!
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible

Join Now