Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#93 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.

This lotion is great! I love it; it feels soft on my skin ! It's very effective & great!
Maureen G.
Maureen G.

Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
Naty R.
Naty R.

ninguno e probado pero quisiera intentar yo m coloreo el pelo con shampu de manzanilla
Jannel H.
Jannel H.

Me parece muy excelente su producto, ante cualquier uier cosa ayuda demasiado
Sabah K.
Sabah K.

Really enjoyed using this and it helped me a lot!I would really recommend it to everyone
Doni D.
Doni D.
New York

I wanted to give this five stars, but I just couldn't because, frankly for me, the match was a little off. The light version is too light for me and the medium is a tad bit too dark. :( However, I personally love this elizabeth arden new prevage city smart spf 50 lotion. It is lightweight enough, without being too sheer and I just love the finished looked. I do sort of create my own foundation tone by mixing in light and medium and that tends to match my skin tone perfectly. I just love it.
1liked this
Diana S.
Diana S.
Jan. 13, 2016, 6:24 a.m.
I actually loved the coverage of this product. I felt like my skin tone was even and my blemishes not as visible. This was my go to for daily wear (or whenever I left the house), but since I had sensitive skin it didn't do to well after awhile. My skin became itchy and I started breaking out on my forehead.
Isobel R.
Isobel R.

Very good product doesn't leave your face sticky after applying it, it also is very hydrating and I use it twice a day worth the price
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC

This serum is silky smooth and easy to apply, without any of the typical sunscreen smells. My skin felt protected all day after applying it once in the morning. By the time I was going out at night, my skin still felt soft and I had no sun burn. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long acting sunscreen.
Jade S.
Jade S.

My mum actually owns this product and she really likes it. The packaging is really well presented and my mum always say it leaver her skin soft ! Love

Join Now