Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#69 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Cortne M.
Cortne M.

It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!
Faylynn A.
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH

Works good! But not the best one I have tried! My mom has olay and it works amazing! I like this one, but not the best!
Keshia C.
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA

It felt amazing on my skin and I absolutely loved it! I suffer from dry sensitive skin and this sunscreen left me feeling refreshed without any breakouts. Highly recommended!!
Micaela R.
Micaela R.

In terms of lotions, this one is definitely one of the good ones. A lot of lotions I've used have left my skin feeling very oily and gross, which is not at all what you want. A little pricey for lotion, but the SPF is a great bit to have too. Overall I would recommend!
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL

Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always
Nahir F.
Nahir F.

The truth is that I really liked the product, it made me very manageable to apply it.
It has good smell, and is very accessible in venezuela.
I loved the product in general
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

Love the smooth application process and SPF is a big BONUS! Very pleased using this product.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Waukee, IA

This is a Lightweight lotion. I love this lotion and use it every morning and night
John P.
John P.
Cincinnati, OH

I was using my girl friends Anti-Aging Plus Intensive Repair Daily Serum. It made a drastic fresh look on my face.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA

Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.

Join Now