Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#58 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
Merritt Island

I likes this but it left my skin kind of sticky for a while but it went away. Just make sure you let it dry completely
Deja la piel muy hermosa, deverian mejorar un poco el pico que la expulsa, lo demas esta perfecto y me encanta
Tahreem K.
Tahreem K.
Elmont, NY

Love love love this moisturizer, it leaves me skin feeling amazing and soft, it is gentle and worth the price
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA

I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Absolute love how it moisturized my skin. It is a good sunscreen as well. I use over most of my products.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.

I love this lotion because it's basically a miracle in a tube. Plus the SPF is great for every day wear!
Rosangela BM-109946 P.
Rosangela BM-109946 P.
8400 NW 25th street suite 100 Doral Florida

I like never used that but i wanna use a friend tell me that a excellent product for the face i like too
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I've never used any of these products but I hear this is the best be so I'm looking into buying it .
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA

My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

I liked how it felt on my face and I loved the fact that it has SPF so my face doesn't get burnt

Join Now