Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#69 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA

I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA

My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all
melissa s.
melissa s.
Lester, WV

This works so well and I like that it has spf of 50 to help prevent the sun aging the face .
Gisellle F.
Gisellle F.

This lotion is great! I love it; it feels soft on my skin ! It's very effective & great!
Maureen G.
Maureen G.

Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

It is a good product! it has SPF 50 then make it better, you guys should consider to try it if you are looking for some skin care product. I bought it on Macys
Very soothing and relaxing on skin.Would highly recommend to those with dry skin bought in debenhams,very good.Yes it met my expectations I will buy again.Good value for money but quite prices. Would be good if price was lower and it came in bigger sizes.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY

Love this option I put it in every morning before leaving the house kind of pricey though
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Union Beach, NJ

I love this product. I've been using it for a while now and love that it has sunscreen built in since melanoma and other skin cancers run in my family. It makes my sunscreen and facial routine much easier in the morning. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to up their skin routine and even those who would like to add sunscreen!
Ansizka D.
Ansizka D.
Cape Town

Lovely product. Was an amazing purchase. Packaging is beautiful. Quality is high. Would not purchase again as it's didn't work for my skin but amazing product for the right skin type

Join Now