BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA
Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.
Courtnee W.
Norwalk, CT
Prevage will leave your skin illuminated and healthy. Prevage is one of my favorite products, especially for the "no make up" days" as it leaves skin dewy with a natural glow and spf protection. You actually feel your skin getting tighter, smoother and even more beautiful than it already is!
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH
It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.
Micaela R.
In terms of lotions, this one is definitely one of the good ones. A lot of lotions I've used have left my skin feeling very oily and gross, which is not at all what you want. A little pricey for lotion, but the SPF is a great bit to have too. Overall I would recommend!
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL
Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??
Brittany R.
I love this lotion! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and my skin feels great! I've been using this for a couple years now, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends! Elizabeth Arden is a phenomenal brand with high quality ingredients. You won't regret it!
Andy P.
Springfield, IL
I have very sensitive skin and this worked great! Love the high spf!! It really helped my under eyes keep from getting discolored by the sun love this serum!! Defiantly would suggest to any of my friends especially if they have bad under eye bags or sensitive skin
Avi M.
i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure
Dani R.
This is such an amazing product, I loved how you can barely feel it on and it leaves your face smooth, unlike other lotions, it leaves your skin non-greasy and the best part is that it protects it from the sun.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.