Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#94 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Maureen G.
Maureen G.

Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
jessica b.
jessica b.

I absolutely love this! I am an oily skinned girl and this did not make me oily at all. I felt moisturized like really moisturized, i ha e never felt that way before. Most moisturizers or mattifing lotions for oily skin made my skin feel kind of tight not bouncy but this, this my friends is amazing.
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE

This is a wonderful product. It has spf which is a huge bonus plus it creamy and very hydrating.
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY

Love this option I put it in every morning before leaving the house kind of pricey though
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Los Angeles, CA

This is amazing I really like you and my sister likes his mouth family likes it because I've recommended them to it
Yoseny D.
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA

I really like it. I have dry sensitive skin so I use it before moisturizer and it's also like a primer. Leaves my skin glowing.
Cortne M.
Cortne M.

It's a great product and gives skin an airbrushed look. Be careful of you have oily skin though! You definitely need a matte primer or blotting papers!
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL

Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA

Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.

This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *

Join Now