Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Marinel D.
Marinel D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely love and recommend this product. It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling very soft all while providing much needed sun protection. Moisturises skin perfectly and does not clog pores!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA

I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Ansizka D.
Ansizka D.
Cape Town

Lovely product. Was an amazing purchase. Packaging is beautiful. Quality is high. Would not purchase again as it's didn't work for my skin but amazing product for the right skin type
Keshia C.
Keshia C.
Galliano, LA

It felt amazing on my skin and I absolutely loved it! I suffer from dry sensitive skin and this sunscreen left me feeling refreshed without any breakouts. Highly recommended!!
Anushka S.
Anushka S.

This Elizabeth Arden lotion is really great. My mom gave me it as a present and I am using it since.. I love this lotion so much, its perfect for my skin and plus it's SPF 50,
Nahir F.
Nahir F.

The truth is that I really liked the product, it made me very manageable to apply it.
It has good smell, and is very accessible in venezuela.
I loved the product in general
Malú G.
Malú G.
México

definitivamente le pongo 10, es un mega producto a mi me parece que los contenidos de este son maravillosos ya que en el área de mis ojos me hidrata de una manera hermosa.
Regan A.
Regan A.
Austin, TX

My skin is very fair, and it usually burns very easily. But with this lotion, I didn't burn at all, and it doesn't smell bad like other lotions do. Love this so much!
Rhiannon P.
Rhiannon P.
Collierville, TN

Makes my skin firm and is great protection from the sun. It met my expectations and then some. Has a great feeling but doesn't leave skin feeling slimy or oily.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

It is a good product! it has SPF 50 then make it better, you guys should consider to try it if you are looking for some skin care product. I bought it on Macys

Join Now