Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#51 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY

This product is great for people who like a luxurious spf i took this on vacation and loved the way it felt on my skin and i didn't even burn i would recomend this to any one who loves spf, wich everyone should wear everyday btw
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Madonna R.
Madonna R.
Northport, Select...

This is amazing! I tried the New Prevage City Smart. Love it. I would highly recommend it. Great value, it's wonderful for face sunscreen if your going somewhere hot and sunny! It met all my expectations, no sun burn here!!
Dani R.
Dani R.

This is such an amazing product, I loved how you can barely feel it on and it leaves your face smooth, unlike other lotions, it leaves your skin non-greasy and the best part is that it protects it from the sun.
Marinel D.
Marinel D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely love and recommend this product. It's light weight and leaves my skin feeling very soft all while providing much needed sun protection. Moisturises skin perfectly and does not clog pores!
Fallyn T.
Fallyn T.

I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A mi mama le encanta este producto ya que le corrige arrugas y lineas de expresion. manteniendo su rostro y piel firmes y limpios de imperfeccione e impuresas. lo recomiendo mucho es excelente!!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA

Have decided I hate this product. It leaves my skin feeling gloopy and have given it to my husbandto do what he will with it. It is expensive e and wouldn't purchase ever. It was a sample.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Dinuba, CA

I used this as a moisturizer before putting my make up on in the summer. It left me a little oily but overall I liked it. It didn't make me break out and left my skin looking radiant. :)
Ansizka D.
Ansizka D.
Cape Town

Lovely product. Was an amazing purchase. Packaging is beautiful. Quality is high. Would not purchase again as it's didn't work for my skin but amazing product for the right skin type

Join Now