Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#93 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Hazel G.
Hazel G.

Excelente producto y calidad . Pero siempre presenta cosas buenas ideales para el rostro. Por eso es una de mis favoritas
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Hartselle, AL

This is a great new product. Not only is it a great sunscreen, but it also protects from other environmental pollutants.
Tahreem K.
Tahreem K.
Syracuse, NY

Love love love this moisturizer, it leaves me skin feeling amazing and soft, it is gentle and worth the price
Joanna H.
Joanna H.

Really good cream. Very creaming. Your skin feels very soft. Would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA

I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Christina C.
Christina C.

My favorite lotion, specially with the SPF 50, more perfect this product can't be, go and get it !!
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA

My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all
Ola A.
Ola A.
Edmonton, Alberta

I used this lotion while visiting my mum and I fell in love with it. Will definitely try again
Thais H.
Thais H.

ESTE PRODUCTO DA MUY BUENOS RESULTADOS ES MUY EFICIENTE Y MUY ÚTIL, FUNCIONA A LA PERFECCIÓN.
melissa s.
melissa s.
Lester, WV

This works so well and I like that it has spf of 50 to help prevent the sun aging the face .

Join Now