Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#45 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Karlyn L.
Karlyn L.
CHICAGO
June 21, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Houston
June 11, 2017, 11:33 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Such an amazing product! Love that it combines with an SPF to make application easier and life for this busy mom simple. A little goes a long ways and it's definitely worth every penny!
Carley N.
Carley N.
Huntington
June 17, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I really like SPF lotions. It's like a double win. Smooth skin plus protection. Very gentle on even my red dry skin. It met my expectations completely. Packaging was nice.
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
May 23, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This Product is great it keeps my skin protected from SUV rays whilst having a consistency like a moisturizer ! It's not thick and gloopy like most other spf creams.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Kalamazoo, MI
April 12, 2017, 7:52 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This lotion is absolutely amazing! It is very light when applied and smells great. It made me feel soft and clean. I love how it also has SPF since I am fair skin
Celia R.
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
May 10, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This product doesn't leave a oily or sticky feeling on the skin. I didn't get any breakouts from using this product. I love how it made my eye look less puffy.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Arecibo
May 22, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Started using this serum after I read a great review about it. I find it really light, although I would recommend it to women who are looking for an anti-aging serum and not a regular serum like I thought.
Karina D.
Karina D.
El paso, Tx
March 23, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Great! It makes my skin feel super soft and protects my skin to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Definitely will be repurchasing the item, the price is completely worth the amount!
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
June 1, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Kept my skin safe from Sunday's. Made me feel light and smooth skin. It had a plain but nice scent. I will definitely be continuing to purchase this
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Kingsbury
May 19, 2017, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Love this product and that it has sunscreen is a plus. Could use products from this line for all areas . Highly recommend it!!!!!!! Happy