Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Patricia T.Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Andrea A.Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion uploaded by Neka H.See all 4 photos

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #52 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Photos (4)
Buy on Amazon
Marzia C.
Marzia C.
Una delle migliori mai provate, molto nutriente, lascia la pelle morbida e setosa. Come azienda è molto costosa, ma vale tutti i soldi spesi. Decisamente consigliata perché comprerò altri prodotti di questa linea!
Karlyn L.
Karlyn L.
CHICAGO
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Houston
Such an amazing product! Love that it combines with an SPF to make application easier and life for this busy mom simple. A little goes a long ways and it's definitely worth every penny!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I have super sensitive skin. This product did not work for me. It exacerbated the dry skin issue & it was pricey. I bought it at Beall's. Very disappointed in such an expensive product.
Carley N.
Carley N.
Kiahsville, WV
I really like SPF lotions. It's like a double win. Smooth skin plus protection. Very gentle on even my red dry skin. It met my expectations completely. Packaging was nice.
Sophia I.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This Product is great it keeps my skin protected from SUV rays whilst having a consistency like a moisturizer ! It's not thick and gloopy like most other spf creams.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Kalamazoo, MI
This lotion is absolutely amazing! It is very light when applied and smells great. It made me feel soft and clean. I love how it also has SPF since I am fair skin
Celia R.
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product doesn't leave a oily or sticky feeling on the skin. I didn't get any breakouts from using this product. I love how it made my eye look less puffy.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Arecibo
Started using this serum after I read a great review about it. I find it really light, although I would recommend it to women who are looking for an anti-aging serum and not a regular serum like I thought.
Karina D.
Karina D.
El paso, Tx
Great! It makes my skin feel super soft and protects my skin to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Definitely will be repurchasing the item, the price is completely worth the amount!