BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Chelsea P.
Belford, NJ
I love this product. I've been using it for a while now and love that it has sunscreen built in since melanoma and other skin cancers run in my family. It makes my sunscreen and facial routine much easier in the morning. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to up their skin routine and even those who would like to add sunscreen!
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA
Product was really hydrating on my skin and didn't feel as if it was to thick whenever i had applied it. I use this product every morning and every night and my skin looks as if I'm glowing and the texture of my skin is super soft. i would recommend this product to others but i don't really know how it would be able to on other skin type. Overall would really recommend people give it a try!
Hannah H.
Washington, DC
This serum is silky smooth and easy to apply, without any of the typical sunscreen smells. My skin felt protected all day after applying it once in the morning. By the time I was going out at night, my skin still felt soft and I had no sun burn. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long acting sunscreen.
jessica b.
I absolutely love this! I am an oily skinned girl and this did not make me oily at all. I felt moisturized like really moisturized, i ha e never felt that way before. Most moisturizers or mattifing lotions for oily skin made my skin feel kind of tight not bouncy but this, this my friends is amazing.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
With a family history of skin cancer, I'm always looking for good moisturizer with high SPF. I purchased this at a local department store. The product goes on smoothly but took a minute or so to dry. My skin felt soft and smooth after application. My makeup went on well after. I would give this 5 stars if it absorbed a little quicker. It's a great product, just not if you're in a rush in the morning.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
This is amazing! I tried the New Prevage City Smart. Love it. I would highly recommend it. Great value, it's wonderful for face sunscreen if your going somewhere hot and sunny! It met all my expectations, no sun burn here!!
Stephanie C.
Temecula
Well I absolutely love the smell and the lightweight feel to this cream, I accidentally got too close to my eye and experienced a burning feeling all morning long. For that reason only I would not consider using this product again, nor would I encourage anyone to try it.
Shree S.
This product is amazing at protecting my skin from sun exposure. It honestly feels like my face is super smooth and hydrated. I work in the city every day and it is so nice to know that my skin is protected from horrible pollution.
Nancy M.
Received as a gift and I do like the product very much. Makes an immediate difference in the appearance of under eye skin, however can't vouch for the long term effects as I've only been using for a short time. Looked at the retail price and it's quite pricey so I don't know if I'd purchase on my own.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA
Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.