Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love this lotion! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and my skin feels great! I've been using this for a couple years now, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends! Elizabeth Arden is a phenomenal brand with high quality ingredients. You won't regret it!
Avi M.
Avi M.

i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure
Very soothing and relaxing on skin.Would highly recommend to those with dry skin bought in debenhams,very good.Yes it met my expectations I will buy again.Good value for money but quite prices. Would be good if price was lower and it came in bigger sizes.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Adelaide

I use this everyday and my skin has never felt better!! So soft and Harley any break outs now, so happy it has SPF 50 as I'm in the sun during the day quite a bit living in Australia so it keeps me safe from sun burn to the face which is he worst!!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

This moisturizer/lotion is THE perfect lotion for me. Its super hydrating i love it! Truly my holy grail moisturizer! Its easy to make the decision to repurchase when i run out as its amazing! I use it every day and rave about it constantly!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.
Shree S.
Shree S.

This product is amazing at protecting my skin from sun exposure. It honestly feels like my face is super smooth and hydrated. I work in the city every day and it is so nice to know that my skin is protected from horrible pollution.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY

This product is great for people who like a luxurious spf i took this on vacation and loved the way it felt on my skin and i didn't even burn i would recomend this to any one who loves spf, wich everyone should wear everyday btw
This product is awesome very smooth and gentle and wonderful I barely have words for it I love it my mom and sister use it I love the company and the packages are so cool I would use it all the time a buy it as much as possible
Madonna R.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA

This is amazing! I tried the New Prevage City Smart. Love it. I would highly recommend it. Great value, it's wonderful for face sunscreen if your going somewhere hot and sunny! It met all my expectations, no sun burn here!!

Join Now