Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#45 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
Nov. 19, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all
melissa s.
melissa s.
Lester, WV
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This works so well and I like that it has spf of 50 to help prevent the sun aging the face .
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
Grecia T.
Grecia T.
Miami, Florida
Feb. 21, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love City Smart. Is a thin lotion and glides on skin very smoothly. It is very lightweight, with a subtle fragrance that is close to nothing and does not linger. The texture feels like a thin makeup primer.

Whenever I use this product, I notice that the shine that sometimes can happen to my T-zone is completely controlled - No shininess even after 10 hours. The shine-control ability is truly amazing and it is something that I did not expect at all. It is also very comfortable to wear - I cannot feel that the product is there. Overall, I am very surprised at the excellent cosmetic effects of this product.

James S.
James S.
Helen
June 6, 2017, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This is a nice broad-spectrum sunscreen that doesn't leave any weird, milky finish after application. That said, it does dry my skin after a few hours. I'm not a fan of the fragrance, and it also has a weird warming sensation when applied, which isn't exactly comforting. I have very fair skin, so I don't like that it is tinted, but overall it is a good product.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
June 19, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Love this anti-aging cream, made under my eyes 100% better, it met my expectations 100%, I will always use this product, I found this product at Nordstrom, very effective under your eyes I will definitely use this lridrict again, yes room for improvement! But love this product!
Courtnee W.
Courtnee W.
Norwalk, CT
March 27, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Prevage will leave your skin illuminated and healthy. Prevage is one of my favorite products, especially for the "no make up" days" as it leaves skin dewy with a natural glow and spf protection. You actually feel your skin getting tighter, smoother and even more beautiful than it already is!
Tamara E.
Tamara E.
Batesville
June 7, 2017, 5:38 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
LoveLove using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend!
Marzia C.
Marzia C.
May 3, 2017, 7:27 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Una delle migliori mai provate, molto nutriente, lascia la pelle morbida e setosa. Come azienda è molto costosa, ma vale tutti i soldi spesi. Decisamente consigliata perché comprerò altri prodotti di questa linea!