Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#58 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
Anna J.
Anna J.
Spartanburg, SC

This works so great. I love it! It's so light and really feels like its hydrating my skin. And it protects my super fair skin from the sun!
Belle B.
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA

this keep my skin healthy and protected through out the day and over time i've noticed my skin feeling and looking better from the product
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Kingsbury

Love this product and that it has sunscreen is a plus. Could use products from this line for all areas . Highly recommend it!!!!!!! Happy
Angela T.
Angela T.

I recommend 100% this product if you have delicate skin as it leaves it perfect without leaving it greasy. It is effective of course
me encanto este producto es uno de los mejores y lo seguiré usando puesto que me gusta mucho estos tipos de productos y sus precios
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Stull

Too expensive not to be my first choice. It makes my face dry unless I use moisturizer first and even then it still feels sticky.
roxanne g.
roxanne g.
Henderson, NV

This product has really change the way my skin feels it leaves it smooth the part i love the most is the fact that it has SPF
Hazel G.
Hazel G.

Excelente producto y calidad . Pero siempre presenta cosas buenas ideales para el rostro. Por eso es una de mis favoritas
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Hartselle, AL

This is a great new product. Not only is it a great sunscreen, but it also protects from other environmental pollutants.
Erika V.
Erika V.

Deffinately recomment this brand and their beuty products ! This i bavent try yet but I Need to get my hand in it soon

Join Now