BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #35 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA
My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all
melissa s.
melissa s.
Lester, WV
This works so well and I like that it has spf of 50 to help prevent the sun aging the face .
Maureen G.
Maureen G.
Works great 😀 May take some time to get the process going but it's worth trust me guys
Grecia T.
Grecia T.
I love City Smart. Is a thin lotion and glides on skin very smoothly. It is very lightweight, with a subtle fragrance that is close to nothing and does not linger. The texture feels like a thin makeup primer.

Whenever I use this product, I notice that the shine that sometimes can happen to my T-zone is completely controlled - No shininess even after 10 hours. The shine-control ability is truly amazing and it is something that I did not expect at all. It is also very comfortable to wear - I cannot feel that the product is there. Overall, I am very surprised at the excellent cosmetic effects of this product.

Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This product is amazing! I love the Prevage line ( I have the sunscreen and the foundation) and I love how it has improved my skin. The product leaves the skin looking perfected, much like using a primer, and can be used under the foundation! Great for sensitive skins as well! It is more like a everyday skin care though, not good for swimming because it is not waterproof! It is for sure on top of my Summer must have products! Highly recommend it!
James S.
James S.
Helen
This is a nice broad-spectrum sunscreen that doesn't leave any weird, milky finish after application. That said, it does dry my skin after a few hours. I'm not a fan of the fragrance, and it also has a weird warming sensation when applied, which isn't exactly comforting. I have very fair skin, so I don't like that it is tinted, but overall it is a good product.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
Love this anti-aging cream, made under my eyes 100% better, it met my expectations 100%, I will always use this product, I found this product at Nordstrom, very effective under your eyes I will definitely use this lridrict again, yes room for improvement! But love this product!
Courtnee W.
Courtnee W.
Norwalk, CT
Prevage will leave your skin illuminated and healthy. Prevage is one of my favorite products, especially for the "no make up" days" as it leaves skin dewy with a natural glow and spf protection. You actually feel your skin getting tighter, smoother and even more beautiful than it already is!
Tamara E.
Tamara E.
Batesville
LoveLove using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend!