Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#46 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Micaela R.
Micaela R.

In terms of lotions, this one is definitely one of the good ones. A lot of lotions I've used have left my skin feeling very oily and gross, which is not at all what you want. A little pricey for lotion, but the SPF is a great bit to have too. Overall I would recommend!
Andy P.
Andy P.

I have very sensitive skin and this worked great! Love the high spf!! It really helped my under eyes keep from getting discolored by the sun love this serum!! Defiantly would suggest to any of my friends especially if they have bad under eye bags or sensitive skin
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL

Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love this lotion! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and my skin feels great! I've been using this for a couple years now, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends! Elizabeth Arden is a phenomenal brand with high quality ingredients. You won't regret it!
Avi M.
Avi M.

i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

It's my first time using this product/brand but I really like it it gives the scandalous lose touch and feeling all I would buy is definitely again and I was very nice package acquired the dice container I go to the others out there that really like lotion
Very soothing and relaxing on skin.Would highly recommend to those with dry skin bought in debenhams,very good.Yes it met my expectations I will buy again.Good value for money but quite prices. Would be good if price was lower and it came in bigger sizes.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Adelaide

I use this everyday and my skin has never felt better!! So soft and Harley any break outs now, so happy it has SPF 50 as I'm in the sun during the day quite a bit living in Australia so it keeps me safe from sun burn to the face which is he worst!!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

This moisturizer/lotion is THE perfect lotion for me. Its super hydrating i love it! Truly my holy grail moisturizer! Its easy to make the decision to repurchase when i run out as its amazing! I use it every day and rave about it constantly!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoyed the SPF in the lotion. I am very peculiar about my skin and protecting it. I thought it was an effective product. I thought it was a good value. I cannot remember the packaging but I am sure it was nice. I would recommend.

Join Now