BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Fallyn T.
I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Ashley H.
Houston
Such an amazing product! Love that it combines with an SPF to make application easier and life for this busy mom simple. A little goes a long ways and it's definitely worth every penny!
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I have super sensitive skin. This product did not work for me. It exacerbated the dry skin issue & it was pricey. I bought it at Beall's. Very disappointed in such an expensive product.
Carley N.
Kiahsville, WV
I really like SPF lotions. It's like a double win. Smooth skin plus protection. Very gentle on even my red dry skin. It met my expectations completely. Packaging was nice.
Grecia T.
I love City Smart. Is a thin lotion and glides on skin very smoothly. It is very lightweight, with a subtle fragrance that is close to nothing and does not linger. The texture feels like a thin makeup primer.

Whenever I use this product, I notice that the shine that sometimes can happen to my T-zone is completely controlled - No shininess even after 10 hours. The shine-control ability is truly amazing and it is something that I did not expect at all. It is also very comfortable to wear - I cannot feel that the product is there. Overall, I am very surprised at the excellent cosmetic effects of this product.

Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This Product is great it keeps my skin protected from SUV rays whilst having a consistency like a moisturizer ! It's not thick and gloopy like most other spf creams.
Nikki C.
This lotion is absolutely amazing! It is very light when applied and smells great. It made me feel soft and clean. I love how it also has SPF since I am fair skin
Abigail H.
Arecibo
Started using this serum after I read a great review about it. I find it really light, although I would recommend it to women who are looking for an anti-aging serum and not a regular serum like I thought.
Julia A.
New York
All my money goes into all these product since 1982. I can not live without. When I see it is running out I go direct to 5th ave and get my computerization foundation
Courtney B.
I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.