Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

Received as a gift and I do like the product very much. Makes an immediate difference in the appearance of under eye skin, however can't vouch for the long term effects as I've only been using for a short time. Looked at the retail price and it's quite pricey so I don't know if I'd purchase on my own.
jessica b.
jessica b.

I absolutely love this! I am an oily skinned girl and this did not make me oily at all. I felt moisturized like really moisturized, i ha e never felt that way before. Most moisturizers or mattifing lotions for oily skin made my skin feel kind of tight not bouncy but this, this my friends is amazing.
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Manchester, IA

Very nice product. The lotion is very easy to spread. I think it was a bit pricey for how much you got in the bottle, however. I have bought it several times because this product works miracles. the SPF of 50 may seem low, but it works. The only thing what could be improved is the pricing.
Luis M.
Luis M.

Las capsulas son geniales, te hidratan y es uno de los mejores serum que e probado, para mi que soy hombre es excelente, y son muy faciles de usar, al final de cada uso se siente la diferencia sin textura, algo super suave y lo mas importante que la sensacion dura muchos dias
kamile l.
kamile l.

this serum is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING i have been using it for past two months and its really good i actually would recommend it to anyone who uses any serums because it made my day every time i put it on its like omg am in love with it especially the Elizabeth Arden new prev-age
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cincinnati, OH

It felt good going on and my skin felt good and softer, it was very gentle on my skin. I really liked this product, I thought it was very effective with keeping my skin looking good. I thought the product was a little pricey, I would recommend this product to other people.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Watford City, ND

Well I absolutely love the smell and the lightweight feel to this cream, I accidentally got too close to my eye and experienced a burning feeling all morning long. For that reason only I would not consider using this product again, nor would I encourage anyone to try it.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.

In terms of lotions, this one is definitely one of the good ones. A lot of lotions I've used have left my skin feeling very oily and gross, which is not at all what you want. A little pricey for lotion, but the SPF is a great bit to have too. Overall I would recommend!
Andy P.
Andy P.

I have very sensitive skin and this worked great! Love the high spf!! It really helped my under eyes keep from getting discolored by the sun love this serum!! Defiantly would suggest to any of my friends especially if they have bad under eye bags or sensitive skin
Hailee R.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL

Loved it! Have definitely found better ones for my skin type but over all had no problems.! Very effective. It was very gentle on my skin. Would definitely reccommend it to anyone who is on the hunt. Packaging is simple yet classy. Could may even be a must have??

Join Now