BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Maicy G.
Logan, UT
Okay I'm not going to lie, when my husband told me that we were moving to Asia for the next couple of months I had my worries! Other than the language barrier and food....I worried how my skin would react to the pollution and smoke. We have all seen the pictures of people wearing masks because YES it is that bad. I searched online to try and find a product that would not only help protect my skin from the pollution but also help with UV rays and make my skin feel hydrated and strengthed. Well look no further because this product is ALL OF THAT and more! My skin has never felt better even with all of the horrible pollution I have been putting it through! It looks younger and healthier and it leaves my skin glowing! I love it!
Marzia C.
Una delle migliori mai provate, molto nutriente, lascia la pelle morbida e setosa. Come azienda è molto costosa, ma vale tutti i soldi spesi. Decisamente consigliata perché comprerò altri prodotti di questa linea!
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always
Karlyn L.
CHICAGO
Fallyn T.
I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Ashley H.
Houston
Such an amazing product! Love that it combines with an SPF to make application easier and life for this busy mom simple. A little goes a long ways and it's definitely worth every penny!
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I have super sensitive skin. This product did not work for me. It exacerbated the dry skin issue & it was pricey. I bought it at Beall's. Very disappointed in such an expensive product.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I really like SPF lotions. It's like a double win. Smooth skin plus protection. Very gentle on even my red dry skin. It met my expectations completely. Packaging was nice.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This Product is great it keeps my skin protected from SUV rays whilst having a consistency like a moisturizer ! It's not thick and gloopy like most other spf creams.
Nikki C.
This lotion is absolutely amazing! It is very light when applied and smells great. It made me feel soft and clean. I love how it also has SPF since I am fair skin