Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#93 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Avi M.
Avi M.

i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

It's my first time using this product/brand but I really like it it gives the scandalous lose touch and feeling all I would buy is definitely again and I was very nice package acquired the dice container I go to the others out there that really like lotion
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

This moisturizer/lotion is THE perfect lotion for me. Its super hydrating i love it! Truly my holy grail moisturizer! Its easy to make the decision to repurchase when i run out as its amazing! I use it every day and rave about it constantly!
Madonna R.
Madonna R.
Northport, Select...

This is amazing! I tried the New Prevage City Smart. Love it. I would highly recommend it. Great value, it's wonderful for face sunscreen if your going somewhere hot and sunny! It met all my expectations, no sun burn here!!
Dani R.
Dani R.

This is such an amazing product, I loved how you can barely feel it on and it leaves your face smooth, unlike other lotions, it leaves your skin non-greasy and the best part is that it protects it from the sun.
Fallyn T.
Fallyn T.

I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

A mi mama le encanta este producto ya que le corrige arrugas y lineas de expresion. manteniendo su rostro y piel firmes y limpios de imperfeccione e impuresas. lo recomiendo mucho es excelente!!!!
Karina D.
Karina D.
El paso, Tx

Great! It makes my skin feel super soft and protects my skin to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Definitely will be repurchasing the item, the price is completely worth the amount!
Anushka S.
Anushka S.

This Elizabeth Arden lotion is really great. My mom gave me it as a present and I am using it since.. I love this lotion so much, its perfect for my skin and plus it's SPF 50,
Malú G.
Malú G.
México

definitivamente le pongo 10, es un mega producto a mi me parece que los contenidos de este son maravillosos ya que en el área de mis ojos me hidrata de una manera hermosa.

Join Now