Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#94 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Dani R.
Dani R.

This is such an amazing product, I loved how you can barely feel it on and it leaves your face smooth, unlike other lotions, it leaves your skin non-greasy and the best part is that it protects it from the sun.
Fallyn T.
Fallyn T.

I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Karina D.
Karina D.
El paso, Tx

Great! It makes my skin feel super soft and protects my skin to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Definitely will be repurchasing the item, the price is completely worth the amount!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Kalamazoo, MI

This lotion is absolutely amazing! It is very light when applied and smells great. It made me feel soft and clean. I love how it also has SPF since I am fair skin
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Greeley, CO

I used Elizabeth Arden skin renewal booster for 7 days and the difference in my ski n is amazing.. My friends even noticed and wondered what I was using..
Loyda V.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ

Very moisturizing and smooth finish. Well worth tje money. I would definitely purchase again when i finish my bottle. Recommend to ladies with dry skin.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Spartanburg, SC

This works so great. I love it! It's so light and really feels like its hydrating my skin. And it protects my super fair skin from the sun!
Belle B.
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA

this keep my skin healthy and protected through out the day and over time i've noticed my skin feeling and looking better from the product
Angela T.
Angela T.

I recommend 100% this product if you have delicate skin as it leaves it perfect without leaving it greasy. It is effective of course
me encanto este producto es uno de los mejores y lo seguiré usando puesto que me gusta mucho estos tipos de productos y sus precios

Join Now