BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #35 in Serums

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Very moisturizing and smooth finish. Well worth tje money. I would definitely purchase again when i finish my bottle. Recommend to ladies with dry skin.
Anna J.
Spartanburg, SC
This works so great. I love it! It's so light and really feels like its hydrating my skin. And it protects my super fair skin from the sun!
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA
this keep my skin healthy and protected through out the day and over time i've noticed my skin feeling and looking better from the product
Angela T.

I recommend 100% this product if you have delicate skin as it leaves it perfect without leaving it greasy. It is effective of course
Jessica M.
Panamá,Herrera.chitre
me encanto este producto es uno de los mejores y lo seguiré usando puesto que me gusta mucho estos tipos de productos y sus precios
roxanne g.
Henderson, NV
This product has really change the way my skin feels it leaves it smooth the part i love the most is the fact that it has SPF
Hazel G.
Excelente producto y calidad . Pero siempre presenta cosas buenas ideales para el rostro. Por eso es una de mis favoritas
Tahreem K.
Syracuse, NY
Love love love this moisturizer, it leaves me skin feeling amazing and soft, it is gentle and worth the price
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I really liked this product. I used it when we went to Florida. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling clean.
Daniella C.
Colton, CA
My new go to for my face. Very hydrating and not heavy. I would totally recommend this to you all