Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#58 in Serums
25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.

25% OFF

25% off Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Starter Kit, a $80 value Now: $60.
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (2)
Marzia C.
Marzia C.

Una delle migliori mai provate, molto nutriente, lascia la pelle morbida e setosa. Come azienda è molto costosa, ma vale tutti i soldi spesi. Decisamente consigliata perché comprerò altri prodotti di questa linea!
Lonna B.
Lonna B.
State College, PA

Great product! I enjoyed using it and would continue using it. It does run a bit pricey, but I would highly recommend it to my friends and family. It's a great product for college students and does what it says.
Dani R.
Dani R.

This is such an amazing product, I loved how you can barely feel it on and it leaves your face smooth, unlike other lotions, it leaves your skin non-greasy and the best part is that it protects it from the sun.
Fallyn T.
Fallyn T.

I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Karina D.
Karina D.
El paso, Tx

Great! It makes my skin feel super soft and protects my skin to keep it looking fresh and smooth. Definitely will be repurchasing the item, the price is completely worth the amount!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Kalamazoo, MI

This lotion is absolutely amazing! It is very light when applied and smells great. It made me feel soft and clean. I love how it also has SPF since I am fair skin
Celia R.
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This product doesn't leave a oily or sticky feeling on the skin. I didn't get any breakouts from using this product. I love how it made my eye look less puffy.
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Greeley, CO

I used Elizabeth Arden skin renewal booster for 7 days and the difference in my ski n is amazing.. My friends even noticed and wondered what I was using..
Loyda V.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ

Very moisturizing and smooth finish. Well worth tje money. I would definitely purchase again when i finish my bottle. Recommend to ladies with dry skin.
Mercedes N.
Mercedes N.

I love that this product is not too thick it feels great on your skin; protects your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and glowy love it!