Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#45 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photos (3)
Maicy G.
Maicy G.
Logan, UT
Nov. 22, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Okay I'm not going to lie, when my husband told me that we were moving to Asia for the next couple of months I had my worries! Other than the language barrier and food....I worried how my skin would react to the pollution and smoke. We have all seen the pictures of people wearing masks because YES it is that bad. I searched online to try and find a product that would not only help protect my skin from the pollution but also help with UV rays and make my skin feel hydrated and strengthed. Well look no further because this product is ALL OF THAT and more! My skin has never felt better even with all of the horrible pollution I have been putting it through! It looks younger and healthier and it leaves my skin glowing! I love it!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
Nov. 22, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
With a family history of skin cancer, I'm always looking for good moisturizer with high SPF. I purchased this at a local department store. The product goes on smoothly but took a minute or so to dry. My skin felt soft and smooth after application. My makeup went on well after. I would give this 5 stars if it absorbed a little quicker. It's a great product, just not if you're in a rush in the morning.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nov. 28, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
Received as a gift and I do like the product very much. Makes an immediate difference in the appearance of under eye skin, however can't vouch for the long term effects as I've only been using for a short time. Looked at the retail price and it's quite pricey so I don't know if I'd purchase on my own.
Andy P.
Andy P.
Springfield, IL
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I have very sensitive skin and this worked great! Love the high spf!! It really helped my under eyes keep from getting discolored by the sun love this serum!! Defiantly would suggest to any of my friends especially if they have bad under eye bags or sensitive skin
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Nov. 30, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love this lotion! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and my skin feels great! I've been using this for a couple years now, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends! Elizabeth Arden is a phenomenal brand with high quality ingredients. You won't regret it!
Avi M.
Avi M.
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
It's my first time using this product/brand but I really like it it gives the scandalous lose touch and feeling all I would buy is definitely again and I was very nice package acquired the dice container I go to the others out there that really like lotion
Madonna R.
Madonna R.
Northport, Wa
Dec. 2, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This is amazing! I tried the New Prevage City Smart. Love it. I would highly recommend it. Great value, it's wonderful for face sunscreen if your going somewhere hot and sunny! It met all my expectations, no sun burn here!!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Nov. 21, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
This is such an amazing product, I loved how you can barely feel it on and it leaves your face smooth, unlike other lotions, it leaves your skin non-greasy and the best part is that it protects it from the sun.
Fallyn T.
Fallyn T.
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden New Prevage City Smart SPF 50 Lotion, 1.3 oz.
I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.