BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This product is amazing! I love the Prevage line ( I have the sunscreen and the foundation) and I love how it has improved my skin. The product leaves the skin looking perfected, much like using a primer, and can be used under the foundation! Great for sensitive skins as well! It is more like a everyday skin care though, not good for swimming because it is not waterproof! It is for sure on top of my Summer must have products! Highly recommend it!
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye. *
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
It's my first time using this product/brand but I really like it it gives the scandalous lose touch and feeling all I would buy is definitely again and I was very nice package acquired the dice container I go to the others out there that really like lotion
James S.
Helen
This is a nice broad-spectrum sunscreen that doesn't leave any weird, milky finish after application. That said, it does dry my skin after a few hours. I'm not a fan of the fragrance, and it also has a weird warming sensation when applied, which isn't exactly comforting. I have very fair skin, so I don't like that it is tinted, but overall it is a good product.
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
Love this anti-aging cream, made under my eyes 100% better, it met my expectations 100%, I will always use this product, I found this product at Nordstrom, very effective under your eyes I will definitely use this lridrict again, yes room for improvement! But love this product!
Tamara E.
Batesville
LoveLove using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend! Love using this product - definitely recommend!
Maicy G.
Logan, UT
Okay I'm not going to lie, when my husband told me that we were moving to Asia for the next couple of months I had my worries! Other than the language barrier and food....I worried how my skin would react to the pollution and smoke. We have all seen the pictures of people wearing masks because YES it is that bad. I searched online to try and find a product that would not only help protect my skin from the pollution but also help with UV rays and make my skin feel hydrated and strengthed. Well look no further because this product is ALL OF THAT and more! My skin has never felt better even with all of the horrible pollution I have been putting it through! It looks younger and healthier and it leaves my skin glowing! I love it!
Marzia C.
Una delle migliori mai provate, molto nutriente, lascia la pelle morbida e setosa. Come azienda è molto costosa, ma vale tutti i soldi spesi. Decisamente consigliata perché comprerò altri prodotti di questa linea!
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
Elizabeth anderson I like anti aging because at my age to take good care of the skin so that they do not notice the years u work well because many people when they ask my age do not believe the years I have and not now there is Start taking care of yourself if not always