Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#69 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Maicy G.
Maicy G.
Draper, UT

Okay I'm not going to lie, when my husband told me that we were moving to Asia for the next couple of months I had my worries! Other than the language barrier and food....I worried how my skin would react to the pollution and smoke. We have all seen the pictures of people wearing masks because YES it is that bad. I searched online to try and find a product that would not only help protect my skin from the pollution but also help with UV rays and make my skin feel hydrated and strengthed. Well look no further because this product is ALL OF THAT and more! My skin has never felt better even with all of the horrible pollution I have been putting it through! It looks younger and healthier and it leaves my skin glowing! I love it!
Pholette G.
Pholette G.
mexico

This specific treatment is based on concentrated doses of Ibedenone, Hyaluronic Acid and potent amino acids. Immediately replenishes and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a smooth and optically smooth appearance. It provides protection against environmental damage, formulated with a biomimetic peptide and derivatives of vitamin A that with continued use help to enhance the collagen and elastin essential to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines of expression. 100% of women have noticed an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including wrinkles around the eye
Grecia T.
Grecia T.
Medley, FL

I love City Smart. Is a thin lotion and glides on skin very smoothly. It is very lightweight, with a subtle fragrance that is close to nothing and does not linger. The texture feels like a thin makeup primer.

Whenever I use this product, I notice that the shine that sometimes can happen to my T-zone is completely controlled - No shininess even after 10 hours. The shine-control ability is truly amazing and it is something that I did not expect at all. It is also very comfortable to wear - I cannot feel that the product is there. Overall, I am very surprised at the excellent cosmetic effects of this product.

Sophie M.
Sophie M.

. Here’s the low-down on the brand new Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Hydrating Shield.This isn’t just about protection in the sun, it’s an every day, all year-round shield from the pollutants that are ageing our skin. I think the shield element is key to this. In fact, one of the features I am most drawn in by is the fact that this shield actually catches the pollution particles and stops them penetrating into the pores. Then, when you wash your face, you wash the pollution away too! That’s what hooked me.
Lim-Lim D.
Lim-Lim D.

Just the right amount for face, throat & decollete. Looking for something to nourish my face while sleeping & this really does a god job. Have been using this for several years for 2-3 times a week. Costco has the best price & I've recommend many friends to use as well, and all agreed it has done wonders to their face. It makes your face so soft & full of moisture. Minus 1 star because the smell is a bit off putting.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA

With a family history of skin cancer, I'm always looking for good moisturizer with high SPF. I purchased this at a local department store. The product goes on smoothly but took a minute or so to dry. My skin felt soft and smooth after application. My makeup went on well after. I would give this 5 stars if it absorbed a little quicker. It's a great product, just not if you're in a rush in the morning.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

Received as a gift and I do like the product very much. Makes an immediate difference in the appearance of under eye skin, however can't vouch for the long term effects as I've only been using for a short time. Looked at the retail price and it's quite pricey so I don't know if I'd purchase on my own.
Andy P.
Andy P.
Springfield, IL

I have very sensitive skin and this worked great! Love the high spf!! It really helped my under eyes keep from getting discolored by the sun love this serum!! Defiantly would suggest to any of my friends especially if they have bad under eye bags or sensitive skin
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love this lotion! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and my skin feels great! I've been using this for a couple years now, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends! Elizabeth Arden is a phenomenal brand with high quality ingredients. You won't regret it!
Avi M.
Avi M.

i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure

Join Now