Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
#75 in Serums
Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer.
Photo (1)
Sisanda M.
Sisanda M.

I have a cystic acne problem and there are times during the year so it's always difficult for me to find a good moisturiser to protect my skin against the elements without being heavy or oily. This SPF 50 Lotion is light and I can wear it under my make up without clumping or creating those ugly lines every time I smile or laugh. And the most winning quality for me is that I didn't break out at all and instead my acne marks seemed to be less-pronounced and I'm not sure if this is about my diet as I've recently become vegan (a full year now). My skin is usually painful and feel pulled even though I have very oily skin but I didn't experience this when i was using this lotion. My future reviews will definitely have before and after pictures.
This is one of those rare finds that I would like to add to my regimen - and it's totally worth the cost. It's my go-to treat when I'm due for one 💗

I 100% recommend this product if you have skin like mine and usually suffer from sever breakouts.
Doni D.
Doni D.
New York

I wanted to give this five stars, but I just couldn't because, frankly for me, the match was a little off. The light version is too light for me and the medium is a tad bit too dark. :( However, I personally love this elizabeth arden new prevage city smart spf 50 lotion. It is lightweight enough, without being too sheer and I just love the finished looked. I do sort of create my own foundation tone by mixing in light and medium and that tends to match my skin tone perfectly. I just love it.
1liked this
Diana S.
Diana S.
Jan. 13, 2016, 6:24 a.m.
I actually loved the coverage of this product. I felt like my skin tone was even and my blemishes not as visible. This was my go to for daily wear (or whenever I left the house), but since I had sensitive skin it didn't do to well after awhile. My skin became itchy and I started breaking out on my forehead.
Maicy G.
Maicy G.
Draper, UT

Okay I'm not going to lie, when my husband told me that we were moving to Asia for the next couple of months I had my worries! Other than the language barrier and food....I worried how my skin would react to the pollution and smoke. We have all seen the pictures of people wearing masks because YES it is that bad. I searched online to try and find a product that would not only help protect my skin from the pollution but also help with UV rays and make my skin feel hydrated and strengthed. Well look no further because this product is ALL OF THAT and more! My skin has never felt better even with all of the horrible pollution I have been putting it through! It looks younger and healthier and it leaves my skin glowing! I love it!
Sophie M.
Sophie M.

. Here’s the low-down on the brand new Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Hydrating Shield.This isn’t just about protection in the sun, it’s an every day, all year-round shield from the pollutants that are ageing our skin. I think the shield element is key to this. In fact, one of the features I am most drawn in by is the fact that this shield actually catches the pollution particles and stops them penetrating into the pores. Then, when you wash your face, you wash the pollution away too! That’s what hooked me.
Lim-Lim D.
Lim-Lim D.

Just the right amount for face, throat & decollete. Looking for something to nourish my face while sleeping & this really does a god job. Have been using this for several years for 2-3 times a week. Costco has the best price & I've recommend many friends to use as well, and all agreed it has done wonders to their face. It makes your face so soft & full of moisture. Minus 1 star because the smell is a bit off putting.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I had search high and low for a moisturizer with spf that didn't leave my skin sticky or dried out. This is perfect. I can put it on in the morning before and I do my makeup and it gives my skin a flawless texture and also has a high enough spf count that I don't need to worry about my fair skin. I am a skin care fanatic and obsessive over skin exposure and wrinkles and this really made me feel protected.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA

With a family history of skin cancer, I'm always looking for good moisturizer with high SPF. I purchased this at a local department store. The product goes on smoothly but took a minute or so to dry. My skin felt soft and smooth after application. My makeup went on well after. I would give this 5 stars if it absorbed a little quicker. It's a great product, just not if you're in a rush in the morning.
Caliese S.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA

Product was really hydrating on my skin and didn't feel as if it was to thick whenever i had applied it. I use this product every morning and every night and my skin looks as if I'm glowing and the texture of my skin is super soft. i would recommend this product to others but i don't really know how it would be able to on other skin type. Overall would really recommend people give it a try!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Union Beach

I love this product. I've been using it for a while now and love that it has sunscreen built in since melanoma and other skin cancers run in my family. It makes my sunscreen and facial routine much easier in the morning. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to up their skin routine and even those who would like to add sunscreen!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Washington, DC

This serum is silky smooth and easy to apply, without any of the typical sunscreen smells. My skin felt protected all day after applying it once in the morning. By the time I was going out at night, my skin still felt soft and I had no sun burn. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a long acting sunscreen.

Join Now