BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Outsmart the city: superior anti-aging technology-it’s in our dna. Every day, in cities all over the world, the environment-from uv rays to pollution and smoke-is visibly aging your skin; in fact, 80 percent of all signs of skin aging are due to the environment. Introducing: prevage city smart plus dna enzyme complex plus anti-pollution plus antioxidants. Broad spectrum spf 50 hydrating shield. The first-of-its-kind skin shield to combine pollution and uv protection with our dna enzyme complex to strengthen skin. Sheer, hydrating, invisible protection to help skin look younger, longer. see more...

Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
With a family history of skin cancer, I'm always looking for good moisturizer with high SPF. I purchased this at a local department store. The product goes on smoothly but took a minute or so to dry. My skin felt soft and smooth after application. My makeup went on well after. I would give this 5 stars if it absorbed a little quicker. It's a great product, just not if you're in a rush in the morning.
Nancy M.
Received as a gift and I do like the product very much. Makes an immediate difference in the appearance of under eye skin, however can't vouch for the long term effects as I've only been using for a short time. Looked at the retail price and it's quite pricey so I don't know if I'd purchase on my own.
Andy P.
Springfield, IL
I have very sensitive skin and this worked great! Love the high spf!! It really helped my under eyes keep from getting discolored by the sun love this serum!! Defiantly would suggest to any of my friends especially if they have bad under eye bags or sensitive skin
Brittany R.
I love this lotion! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and my skin feels great! I've been using this for a couple years now, and I highly recommend it to all of my friends! Elizabeth Arden is a phenomenal brand with high quality ingredients. You won't regret it!
Avi M.
i looovvveeee itttt its perfect for my dry skin which absorbs alot of heat nd ries out even more , i bought it online at ulta i believe , its very good gentle and all and it meet all of my needs . if i could find it AGAIN i would definitely use again for sure
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
It's my first time using this product/brand but I really like it it gives the scandalous lose touch and feeling all I would buy is definitely again and I was very nice package acquired the dice container I go to the others out there that really like lotion
Madonna R.
NORTHPORT, WA
This is amazing! I tried the New Prevage City Smart. Love it. I would highly recommend it. Great value, it's wonderful for face sunscreen if your going somewhere hot and sunny! It met all my expectations, no sun burn here!!
Fallyn T.
I love this. I burn easily and I needed a little more coverage on my face because sunblock can only do so much and this stuff doesn't damage your skin like that does. I would highly recommend this.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Very moisturizing and smooth finish. Well worth tje money. I would definitely purchase again when i finish my bottle. Recommend to ladies with dry skin.
Anna J.
Spartanburg, SC
This works so great. I love it! It's so light and really feels like its hydrating my skin. And it protects my super fair skin from the sun!