BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Lightweight moisturizing lotion that provides the ideal level of hydration as it shields skin from the damaging effects of UV rays Skin feels restored and rebalanced looks healthy and glowing. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maria F.
Kingston, MA
I liked, I feel comfortable with it and I won't change this product, is hard to find something that you really like it and more for your face.
christine w.
Myrtle Beach
I super sensitive to sun but love beach.... Its the reason we moved this,product light not greasy smells good too
Natasha P.
Farndale , Wolverhampton
Love this product, my face is really sensitive in the sun and this worked perfectly! Only problem I had was when I rubbed my eyes forgetting I had it on, wasn’t the best idea!
Afra U.
Ilford
This product is really powerful so I don't use it much I only use it when I have a bad skin day it moisturises your face then slowly gets rid of your face spots if you have som
Paris L.
Love love love this sunscreen and the smell is incredible, so soft in the skin too! Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense For Face SPF 50