BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

DESCRIPTION

HYDRATE: Restores radiance and moisture to the skin. Moisture Shield contains broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens to help protect against everyday sun damage.

Moisture Shield Lotion SPF 15 is the perfect complement to Prevage. It provides the ideal level of hydration with an advanced complex of powerful moisture magnets and humectants. Almost immediately skin is restored and rebalanced for long-lasting hydration and a softer, smoother look.

Directions For Use:
Smooth onto cleansed face and throat daily before sun exposure.

Maria F.
Kingston, MA
I liked, I feel comfortable with it and I won't change this product, is hard to find something that you really like it and more for your face.
christine w.
Myrtle Beach
I super sensitive to sun but love beach.... Its the reason we moved this,product light not greasy smells good too
Natasha P.
Farndale, Wolverhampton
Love this product, my face is really sensitive in the sun and this worked perfectly! Only problem I had was when I rubbed my eyes forgetting I had it on, wasn’t the best idea!
Gimhani C.
Hamilton, ON
I find when it comes to Sunscreen, it really is a hit or miss for me. I think it might be because of my wacko skin that just keeps going from dry to oily--essentially, it's combination skin at it's worst. I like the formulation of this product because it isn't super harsh and it doesn't feel like my skin is being suffocated by sunscreen. I would absolutely purchase this again.
Afra U.
Ilford
This product is really powerful so I don't use it much I only use it when I have a bad skin day it moisturises your face then slowly gets rid of your face spots if you have som
Paris L.
Love love love this sunscreen and the smell is incredible, so soft in the skin too! Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50 PA+++ HIGH PROTECTION

back