Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream uploaded by Sonya K.Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream uploaded by Alma L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #75 in Night Cream

Rich-textured night cream Replaces daily moisture loss while you sleep Smoothes the look of fine lines

• Rich-textured night cream.
  • Replaces daily moisture loss while you sleep.
  • Smoothes the look of fine lines.

• Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a good scent and also available for sensit...1 Answers
Jenn m.
It’s very light weight on your skin, very gentle on the skin. I expected it to absorb into my skin after rubbing it in for a few secs. But it kinda just sits on your face. It has an oily feel like some moisturizers but it definitely feels good on the skin after applying. I definitely recommend this it also helps with aging and renewing your skin.
Narita K.
Flushing, NY
I just started using this night cream and from my first initial thoughts, I like it. Its VERY hydrating and for me it leaves a dewy finish on my skin. It leaves my skin very soft and I like that my face doesn’t look too dry in the morning. I also like the packaging.
Zoey J.
I’ve only been using this product for a short amount of time (a month or so) and I already am in love with it. I can see a visible difference in my skin, not as dry but also more radiant and bright. It has a lot of product, so I will definitely when it either expires or runs out.
Claudia E.
Lakeway
My face looks and feels so soft the morning after wearing this. A little goes a long way so you don't feel that it's a waste even if you do pay full price for it. I get it from Marshall's though for about $15.
Samantha B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was WAY too much hydration for my skin. This could work wonders for someone with dry skin but I have combination skin and it made my skin extremely oily, causing me to break out where I normally do not
Samantha A.
I was really hoping this product would be great. I have bought different Elizabeth Arden moisturizers and have loved them. This one is too greasy and thin in consistency for my liking. If you have really dry skin it might work for you.
Katie B.
Bradley, ME
It feels a bit greasy as it goes on, but it soaks in nicely overnight and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy the next day. My skin feels fresh and hydrated. The scent is not my favorite, but I can deal with it.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream - Day 6 using day, night, and toner pre-emulsions. WOW! My skin has never been softer nor more clear! My skin is smoother, areas with fine lines are looking younger and each passing day shows those lines less and less. My undereye is plumper, my jawline more elastic (the rooster waddle is disappearing little by little!), and my decolletage area is much more evenly colored and softer to the touch!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
OBSESSED with this. I got it in a kit from tjmaxx (I swear!) along with the night eye cream and day cream. Out of all 3 this is my favorite. I literally slather it on (I prob shouldn’t but oh well.) it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It also has a really nice clean smell to it that makes it all the better. Definitely recommend whether you use it alone or part of an Elizabeth Arden kit. Glad this was my first product from this line- will definitely be a returning user!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
This night cream is absolutely amazing! Don't mind the price tag because it is totally worth it. I have used it since having my youngest daughter this past year and when my face was just dragging because of lack of sleep and exhaustion. I could tell a difference in my skin within the first week. My face was brighter and looked more alive which is a big plus when you don't feel the greatest. Definitely worth a try if your looking to revamp your face.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
Does this have a good scent and also available for sensitive skin?