Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream uploaded by jenny t.Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream uploaded by Sonya K.Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream uploaded by Alma L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Rich-textured night cream Replaces daily moisture loss while you sleep Smoothes the look of fine lines

• Rich-textured night cream.
  • Replaces daily moisture loss while you sleep.
  • Smoothes the look of fine lines.

• Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a good scent and also available for sensit...1 Answers
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I just bought this a couple of days ago and so far I’m in love with this night Cream . It has a think texture and a light fragrance. The way it feels on my skin is hard to explain, AMAZING. In the morning my skin looks plumped and hydrated. I highly recommend Elizabeth Arden Millennium Night Renewal Cream.
Claudia E.
Lakeway
My face looks and feels so soft the morning after wearing this. A little goes a long way so you don't feel that it's a waste even if you do pay full price for it. I get it from Marshall's though for about $15.
Samantha B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was WAY too much hydration for my skin. This could work wonders for someone with dry skin but I have combination skin and it made my skin extremely oily, causing me to break out where I normally do not
Hannah O.
Victoria, TX
It's a very thick lotion with a potent scent. Having said that, I love this product! It makes me feel like I'm getting a lot of benefits throughout the night while it soaks in.
Sandy P.
chicago
I am in love with this night cream!!! I have VERY dry and flakey skin around my nose especially, and my skin just soaks this up and I have the softest skin in the morning. Probably too oily for those with normal skin, but this is a must for dry skin! I hope they do not discontinue
Zoey J.
I’ve only been using this product for a short amount of time (a month or so) and I already am in love with it. I can see a visible difference in my skin, not as dry but also more radiant and bright. It has a lot of product, so I will definitely when it either expires or runs out.
caroline k.
ST PETERSBURG
I like this product and use it when my face is really really dry. That being said, it isn't my daily nighttime cream because of how hydrating it is. It is great for once a week use because it re-hydrates and re-freshes my skin. Would recommend for someone will dry skin.
Mariangela U.
Orlando
Love it! It is light and not greasy, makes my skin feel good, specially on winter time, it last about 3 months, got it from the EA store at the outlets for a 2 for 1 promotion 😊
Allison C.
Atwater
I LOVE this night cream!! it smells amazing and makes my face literally glow. it 1000% met my expectations when i first bought it. this is my second jar of it that’s how much i love it. it’s very gentle and lightweight so it doesn’t feel greasy. the smell is a tad strong but that doesn’t bother me at all!
Samantha A.
I was really hoping this product would be great. I have bought different Elizabeth Arden moisturizers and have loved them. This one is too greasy and thin in consistency for my liking. If you have really dry skin it might work for you.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Does this have a good scent and also available for sensitive skin?