Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Night Renewal Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Alma L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This rich-textured night cream replaces daily moisture loss during sleep. The cream smoothes the look of fine lines. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin type: All Unisex Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a good scent and also available for sensit...1 Answers
Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Night Renewal Cream 50ml/1.7oz
  • "Love this night cream! So hydrating and firms and smooths skin. Wake up to amazing and beautiful skin " in 5 reviews
Natasha W.
Melbourne
This product is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated after a long day. The thing I like about this product is that it's really gental on my skin which is a must as I have really sensit skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others who have the same skin type as me although the price may be more on the higher end
Mackenzie F.
St, NL
I love Elizabeth Arden moisturizers but I found this one didn't do much for me. My skin looked exactly the same no better or worse. It also didn't help with a few dry patches I have which a night cream should.
Angel L.
This product was just ok for me. The neck of bottle was a little to small so it was hard for my fingers to get the product when I reached the bottom, but the product itself is alright it did it's job.
Ruby C.
Adelaicr
Amazing product for younger people who want to prevent wrinkles. I use this every night before bed, and it certainly delivers. My skin is left soft and smooth, and feeling treated!
Chloe J.
West Wickham
Feels very nice on the skin and has a nice smell which is something im always looking for! Only downside is there isnt much product for the price that you pay
Oishi C.
Good but not so great, works slow so have to be very very patient with it . But does give your skin a nice radiant glow and a smooth texture 🙂
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
Love this product...Rejuvenates and hydrates my skin overnight..For a beautiful and soft skin in the morning..Looks so fresh when u wake up
Karen L.
El paso , TX
Los productos de cuidado de la piel de esta marca son muy buenos. Esta en específico vale mucho la pena. Es de mis favoritas y me encanta
Emery F.
kissimmee
Indiscutivelmente magnífico um tratamento para se dormir bruxa e acordar princesa!! Sensacional pode comprar que não se arrependerá!
Saoirse K.
It was good at first but I noticed quite quickly how greasy it was leaving my skin ! Nice texture but too thick for my liking
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
Does this have a good scent and also available for sensitive skin?