Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Night Renewal Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Alma L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This rich-textured night cream replaces daily moisture loss during sleep. The cream smoothes the look of fine lines. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin type: All Unisex Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a good scent and also available for sensit...1 Answers
Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Night Renewal Cream 50ml/1.7oz
  • "Love this night cream! So hydrating and firms and smooths skin. Wake up to amazing and beautiful skin " in 5 reviews
Cynthia N.
Glendale, CA
The best night cream out here.
The smell isn't strong.
You only need a small amount.
It doesn't feel greasy or sticky.
Your face will thank you in the morning.
Your skin feels hydrated.
No dryness or excessive oil.
Gabriela P.
Leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturizers in the morning I absolutely love it. Can't say anything else about this product. Thick creamy consistency. You can just tell it's going to surge your face with extreme hydration!
Alondra C.
Coconut Grove, FL
This is such an amazing night cream even my mom uses it religiously we both go through so much each year the best part is it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feel.
Laurie S.
I got this in a makeup bag from a friend and absolutely love this product! It left my skin feeling smooth and NOT sticky like some products do....also NO REDNESS! It's wonderful!
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
This product doesn't particularly stand out to me, at least not yet. It moisturizers great, I'll have to use it longer to really see how it works with wrinkles.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
I thought this was a great product. It is a little pricey but does work wonders for your skin. You can usually find it at any department store.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This works amazing and I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin after using this daily along with the other products in the set :)
ElizabethD01-044697 A.
Miami , FL
This cream renews your skin, letting you see results quickly. Its use is nocturnal and leaves you fresh and with a feeling of softness.
Linda I.
Tampa
I didn't really like this. I don't like the scent and it made my skin feel oily. I've tried way better. I don't really recommend this.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Absolutely love it it's one of my top products ,it's like WOW it really has this BOOM WOW factor that makes you want more and more .
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
Does this have a good scent and also available for sensitive skin?