Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Night Renewal Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Alma L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This rich-textured night cream replaces daily moisture loss during sleep. The cream smoothes the look of fine lines. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin type: All Unisex Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product ok for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a good scent and also available for sensit...1 Answers
Elizabeth Arden - Millenium Night Renewal Cream 50ml/1.7oz
  • "Love this night cream! So hydrating and firms and smooths skin. Wake up to amazing and beautiful skin " in 5 reviews
Ali I.
I found this little gem and it's actually working! I don't seem to notice little lines as much. I found it at TJ Maxx and you can buy it at Ross as well. It even comes with a little spoon so you don't have to stick your fingers in the jar. I'll definitely buy it again.
Rabbia A.
Spring, TX
I have trouble finding products that dont break me out. I use this every morning and evening along with my other skin care products and i love the way it feels on my skin and no problems with it breaking me out. I truly believe it has helped my complexion.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
The smell and texture of this night cream is absolutely exceptional! I love it! I use this nightly and feel it helps fight against anti aging wrinkles by moisturizing so well. Will continue to buy and keep this cream as a part of my nightly regimen.
Kasandra S.
La Mesa, CA
This is somewhat out of my price range, but when I can afford it I love it! Worth the money for sure. It's gentle and hydrating and definitely met my expectations. I recommend this to everyone looking for a light but hydrating moisturizer
Corrie D.
Manassas, VA
this has my skin hydrated and glowing in the morning. i think it's a fair price for the product and the benefits. i would recommend this to someone looking for a good night cream. would buy again definitely
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
I use both day and night cream in the Millennium formula. The night cream is much heavier than the day cream, and while still heavenly feeling and smelling, it seems a bit on the greasy side.
Amanda S.
My skin felt amazing after one use. Definitely something I keep in my cabinet and use regularly! Product does not disappoint! Try it for yourself. You’ll wonder why you hadn’t sooner. It’ll be a favorite also
Kiersten L.
Belleville, MI
my ma swears by this stuff. she's got that skin that needs a little extra love and this gives it to her. I've used it a few times and I sunny n ever regret it because my skin feels great in the morning
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is the ONLY night cream I will use forever! I've tried dozens and this one is the only one that has worked for me. You literally need smaller than a dime sized amount so the product lasts! It has an amazing smell and my face feels so good in the morning! Theres no redness when using this and its not sticky or greasy! Just remember not to use too much its really easy to over use. It comes with a spoon to help you measure how much you need! You can also get this product at TJ Maxx sometimes for half the price!
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
I just started a few days again and I'm loving it. I have very dry skin and this has help a lot. I love how it feels in my skin and I feel fresh from my face. Wearing make up has change completely, since I never wanted to do my make up cause it would leave my skin dry every time I took it off and when i found this cream has been a life change for my skin.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
Does this have a good scent and also available for sensitive skin?