BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

An absolute effective eye treatment Provides an instant sensation of relief Effectively removes the visible fine lines Helps soften soothe your eye area Incredibly regains your beautiful eye look Suitable for all skin types Product Line: Elizabeth Arden - Millenium - Eye CareProduct Size: 15ml/0.5oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadeera 🇹.
Phoenix
I like skincare products of Elizabeth Arden, but this eye cream disappointed me. I didn't like its heavy formula, cos it was really hard to apply it on the eyelids. I put 3 stars because it moisturizes my skin well, but application is a problem. I would not buy it again ;(
Alexis O.
Port Saint Joe
Found at tj maxx for 14.99 one of the more affordable non drugstore brand we creams. Don't know if the affects are long term but almost instantly can see a loft under the eyes
Cynthia G.
This was recommended to me years ago when I got a very bad sunburn on my face and actually had burned underneath my eyes. I have had great luck with this product and it feels really good on. It may be slightly more greasy than what most people are used to, but for me it works great. I have very few, barely noticeable wrinkles around my eyes.....but as far as I'm concerned, this helps with that, too!