Elizabeth Arden Millenium Eye Renewal Cream

by Elizabeth Arden

Get ready to look and feel renewed. This concentrated emollient cream moisturizes and eases the look of dryness and fine lines around your eyes for a more beautiful, radiant you.

first time use give feedback For this eye cream Elizabeth Arden Millenium Eye Renewal Cream?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Millenium Eye Renewal Cream!
María A.
Saratoga, CA
Elizabeth Arden Millenium Eye Renewal Cream uploaded by María A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this one, I feel it really work because my dark bags under my eyes have disappeared. My under eyes looks quite better and soft. My sling is sensitive and I haven’t had any allergy to dis protect.
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
I love this eye cream SO much! I was having huge issues with my eyes becoming very dry. I’ve never had a problem like it before, and it made me have trouble doing my makeup. My concealer(+ powder) would get all dry and cracked, I hated it. This eye cream saved me, I use it every night on the under eyes and my lids. It seems to be very strong, you don’t need too much or it will feel heavy. You can see the moisture on the skin, and if you give it a couple days, it will look so much better! No dryness, the skin will look much softer and more plump! The makeup around my eyes looks so smooth and flawless now, I love it! If you’re struggling with dry skin around the eyes, you won’t regret trying this cream.
Alex C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
honestly, I’ve been using this product for over two weeks now. And one of the best purchases I’ve made. My under eyes have improved in just two weeks. Wonderful product and would recommend for sensitive skin.
Monica C.
I bought this on sale at TJ Maxx for under $20. This product burns my eyelids !!!! I have extremely sensitive skin due to eczema and I’ve tried to use this product so many times but it just leaves my skin stinging and red. I recommend the Etude House Honey Cera Eye Serum + Cream for those with sensitive skin
Christine B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Such a great product! I love how active this eye cream is. It’s a little expensive but it does the job
Aries Z.
Elizabeth, NJ
Excellent, great hydration, great work on fine wrinkles. Leaves my face feeling brand new and ready to start my day. I have used eye firming gels and made me itchy. I am staying with this.
Emily O.
SEATTLE , WA
Wow!! What a lucky buy! I was out of eye cream and went to Marshall’s for a gift- I found this eye cream hiding in a corner and was a bit nervous to try, but I heard great things about it- love it is gentle, smoothing and thick without feeling like it is clogging my skin- the hydration is great, and feels refreshing when I apply... definitely will consider purchasing again, and am enjoying using it right now! Elizabeth Arden Millenium Eye Renewal Cream
Hazel N.
Acworth, GA
It’s works okay I haven’t noticed a huge difference using this. It keeps my under eyes moisturized which is nice but I wouldn’t pay full price for it when you can get it at Marshall’s.
Nadeera
Phoenix
I like skincare products of Elizabeth Arden, but this eye cream disappointed me. I didn't like its heavy formula, cos it was really hard to apply it on the eyelids. I put 3 stars because it moisturizes my skin well, but application is a problem. I would not buy it again ;(
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know that Elizabeth Arden seems to be a bit outdated in the eyes of many, but my mother has used this brand for YEARS and she looks MUCH younger than she is. I recently bought this eye cream and it is amazing. TIP: You can often find this brand at buy out stores. You won't be sorry, especially for the buy out price. Good, cosmetically elegant skincare is often on the pricey side, but feels SO good on the skin! Just make sure the ingredient deck lines up with what you want your active products to be!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
asanb K.