Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion

by Elizabeth Arden

Reawakens fresher, newer surface skin that conserves and uses its own vital moisture. A rich yet light-textured lotion that sweeps away dulling flakes and surface film as it tones and refines the skin. Use it alone, or after cleansing. Clinically and dermatologist tested. Millenium: Luxurious, pampering care for skin that looks and feels younger. Skin is constantly changing through the decades. For every skin, there is a turning point, when it begins to appear tired, dry and older-looking. But now there is an alternative... Millenium. Developed for women with mature skin, Millenium makes skin actually look and feel more youthful. Millenium reawakens fresher, newer, surface skin that conserves and uses its own vital moisture. Consequently, dryness lines relax and sleek out, so skin feels revitalized and looks radiant and glowing.

Is it good for oily skin under makeup does anyone know? And how effective is it ?
Does this product clog pores?
Is this a good moisturizer? ?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlin J.
Arlington, VA
Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion uploaded by Caitlin J.
Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion uploaded by Caitlin J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! I’ve been using it for over a month as my daytime moisturizer and it makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated!
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
This is a great morning moisturizer! It soaks into the skin for a great way to start the day! It doesn't ruin my makeup application, it helps me to have a smooth, hydrated place to start. The only thing that I would change about it, is that I wish it had a pump for sanitary reasons.
Lacey K.
Kings Mtn, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve used many products from this line, but I wasn’t sold on this face cream. I found the scent to be quite strong and the cream to be heavy. I have oily skin at times, so I am already leery of lotions. I like lighter formulas.
Hailey H.
Athens, GA
This is such a moisturizing face cream. It's very hydrating. I have had it for a while and it's lasted a while.
Alice O.
Houston
This is perfect for my skin it left it glowing and bouncy I have not been able to find it recently but when I do I am going to buy so many.
Nimota S.
Atlanta, GA
I really want to try this products out there lot of people that love this products and always talking about it and we don’t have this type of products where I live so I would be happy if I can get this In my #voxbox and give my honest opinion about it.
Patty C.
las vegas nv
Muy buena que de enamorada con esto que si es un poco cara pero la verdad vale la pena ..
Hailee B.
Coway
I feel like this brightened my complexion and took away some scaring. I really love this product and continue to use it regularly.
Beryl H.
Athens, GA
I have combination skin: oil on the forehead and chin but dry in between. I really really liked this moisturizer; it’s a cream but really light. Didn’t give me a shine until hours later. Almost felt like a gel moisturizer. Perfect for summer. But I HATED the packaging.... the glass bottle looked nice, yeah, but pouring out the product was cumbersome, and with the scoop that came with the bottle, I had to wash the scoop every time before dipping it in because I didn’t want outside stuff to get into the bottle and grow there. Elizabeth Arden, would you please just use a pumping nozzle or something in the next round of manufacture? This product deserves to be easy to use and popular.
jordanka P.
I have repurchased this about 3 times now and love it so much. It has a soft luxurious scent but is so moisturizing. It also comes with a spatula making it easier to apply. The size is perfect lasting me a few months. My skin really enjoys this since i dont break out or feel oily with it. I recommend it 100% for people like myself with combination skin.