Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Sonya K.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden by Elizabeth Arden Millenium Day Renewal Emulsion 2.5 Oz / 75 Ml for Women. Renew, rejuvenate, and reawaken skin with this light-textured lotion from Elizabeth Arden. Designed to smooth and moisturize your skin, this dermatologist tested emulsion helps surface skin use its own moisture to brighten skintone. see more...

Hailey H.
Hailey H.
This is such a moisturizing face cream. It's very hydrating. I have had it for a while and it's lasted a while.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elizabeth Arden Millennium Day Renewal Cream - Day 6 using day, night, and toner pre-emulsions. WOW! My skin has never been softer nor more clear! My skin is smoother, areas with fine lines are looking younger and each passing day shows those lines less and less. My undereye is plumper, my jawline more elastic (the rooster waddle is disappearing little by little!), and my decolletage area is much more evenly colored and softer to the touch!
Harlie S.
Harlie S.
Ok😳😳😳😳😳😁😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great morning moisturizer! It soaks into the skin for a great way to start the day! It doesn't ruin my makeup application, it helps me to have a smooth, hydrated place to start. The only thing that I would change about it, is that I wish it had a pump for sanitary reasons.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. My mom and I keep backup bottles just in case it becomes discontinued.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Indianola, MS
Read many reviews on this saying it was amazing. I am 27 and am just now learning about face masks and creams to help not get wrinkles and such. Would love to try these kinds of products out!!
Mina A.
Mina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so sad that this isn't raved about. I had purchased this with intention of giving it to my mother and that I did but one day I couldn't find my moisturizer and decided to give this one a shot and I am so happy I did. I have combination acne prone skin and it worked great! I love the perfect spoon applicator and the packaging looks so sleek. If you have mature skin or are concerned about aging or just need a light moisturizer I highly recommend this to you!
Rima J.
Rima J.
Columbus, OH
I have used this product a few times since receiving it as a holiday gift. So far, I can say that I like the product. It is on the thinner side and has a light scent, perfect for daily use. A small scoop is provided with product since the bottle is odd-shaped with a higher neck. I would prefer if the bottle were easier to use without the scoop since I will surely misplace it at some point. This emulsion has kept my skin well hydrated throughout the day which I need in the dry cold of winter in Ohio.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Is this a good moisturizer? ?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Somerville, MA
Does this product clog pores?