Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray - 50ml uploaded by Noelia M.Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray - 50ml uploaded by Jennifer  M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum, 1.7 fl oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth O.
Hialeah, FL
It is perfect, its blue color and the same as my name. This perfume I love, is super good its essence, its scent I love it is not unpleasant. What I recommend in absolute not be regret.
Jennifer  M.
I actually received a gift box as an early Christmas gift. I love the scent. It is a light fragrance and not overpowering at all. I hate walking past people that use heavy perfumes. The packaging is a beautiful blue color. I absolutely love it.
Carolyn G.
This perfume is very nice the packaging is very pretty. I particularly like the mandarin and wisteria notes. This is a very sweet scent but not overly sweet just the right balance. I find that this perfume is very uplifting and makes me feel happy.