BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A woody floral musk launched in 2007. Its notes are sicilian mandarin, plum, peach, magnolia, orchid, wisteria, sandalwood, amber and musk. see more...

Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml
  • "i definately would recommend it for young girls attending high school comes in handy!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents I get a lot of complements when I wear this." in 1 review
Chandra P.
Sikeston, MO
May husband bought this for me since I am a huge Elizabeth arden fan he thought I would love it. I didn't it smells like a terrible on me.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
This was a blind purchase. This perfume in me smells overwhelmingly like a over ripen plum. I guess the problem is with my skin. I really tried to like it, but in me smells like a room re freshener. Very sweet to me.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI
I like this perfume. If you are in need of a gift for a woman in her 40's this would be it. Nice clean scent and beautiful packaging.
Paige C.
Enterprise, AL
This perfume just smells like summer! It's warm and inviting. It can be a strong scent a times, but I like strong perfumes.
Tiffany H.
It's not something I would wear everyday, but I still really liked the smell. A flowery, warm scent.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
One of my favorite scents I get a lot of complements when I wear this. Its a nice clean scent.
Danielle I.
My mother bought this recently and it smells amazing. She got it from Marshall. It lasts pretty long and has I nice light fragrance.
Ashley B.
I am so in love with this perfume I think I purchased like three or four of them in the past couple years but the only thing is is very expensive but it's okay it's worth it
megan n.
Auckland
I absolutely love this product, it is so good for everyday use! i definitely would recommend it for young girls attending high school comes in handy! highly recommend! and reasonable price!
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
Very elegant scent, it is strong but not overwhelming . I like it but i do not use it all the time.