Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml uploaded by pratistha G.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A woody floral musk launched in 2007. Its notes are sicilian mandarin, plum, peach, magnolia, orchid, wisteria, sandalwood, amber and musk. see more...

Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml
  • "i definately would recommend it for young girls attending high school comes in handy!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents I get a lot of complements when I wear this." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
This was a blind purchase. This perfume in me smells overwhelmingly like a over ripen plum. I guess the problem is with my skin. I really tried to like it, but in me smells like a room re freshener. Very sweet to me.
Chandra P.
Sikeston, MO
May husband bought this for me since I am a huge Elizabeth arden fan he thought I would love it. I didn't it smells like a terrible on me.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI
I like this perfume. If you are in need of a gift for a woman in her 40's this would be it. Nice clean scent and beautiful packaging.
Danielle I.
My mother bought this recently and it smells amazing. She got it from Marshall. It lasts pretty long and has I nice light fragrance.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Eau De Parfum Spray 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
Very beachy yet also mysterious. Love the combo of the floral notes with musk. I usually use this during the spring and summer.
Paige C.
Enterprise, AL
This perfume just smells like summer! It's warm and inviting. It can be a strong scent a times, but I like strong perfumes.
Lena R.
One of my favorite fragrance ever .. It's very light but long lasting as well .. Thumps up for 5th avenue .
Tiffany H.
It's not something I would wear everyday, but I still really liked the smell. A flowery, warm scent.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
One of my favorite scents I get a lot of complements when I wear this. Its a nice clean scent.
pratistha G.
Kathmandu Nepal
Review for: Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz more...
I really like the smell is it but it does not last long very much and the price is fine for such amount of the product and the packaging is also good ❤️ overall it’s fine