Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by pratistha G.Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Noelia M.Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jennifer  M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Radiant. Sensual. Captivating.

Mediterranean captures the ease of spirit and the pure natural beauty of Capri, Italy. Celebrating sunshine, clear blue skies and a warm ocean breeze, sensual florals combine with creamy woods to reflect the whispering waters and rich textures of the Mediterranean.

Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "i definately would recommend it for young girls attending high school comes in handy!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents I get a lot of complements when I wear this." in 1 review
Elizabeth O.
Hialeah, FL
It is perfect, its blue color and the same as my name. This perfume I love, is super good its essence, its scent I love it is not unpleasant. What I recommend in absolute not be regret.
Jennifer  M.
I actually received a gift box as an early Christmas gift. I love the scent. It is a light fragrance and not overpowering at all. I hate walking past people that use heavy perfumes. The packaging is a beautiful blue color. I absolutely love it.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
This was a blind purchase. This perfume in me smells overwhelmingly like a over ripen plum. I guess the problem is with my skin. I really tried to like it, but in me smells like a room re freshener. Very sweet to me.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Smell nice, but the scent doesn't last at all, I have others that I prefer and last longer. I expected more lasting power from this and I would never repurchase
Sunny K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the scent. If you like something soft and feminine, definitely try it out. I don't like scents that are too strong and this fragrance fits the bill.
Chandra P.
Sikeston, MO
May husband bought this for me since I am a huge Elizabeth arden fan he thought I would love it. I didn't it smells like a terrible on me.
Nicole T.
Columbiaville, MI
I like this perfume. If you are in need of a gift for a woman in her 40's this would be it. Nice clean scent and beautiful packaging.
Heather C.
Richlands, VA
I still have this it is amazing. It has lasted me a very long time too, I don't wear all the time but a nice change for a night out!!
Danielle I.
My mother bought this recently and it smells amazing. She got it from Marshall. It lasts pretty long and has I nice light fragrance.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Very beachy yet also mysterious. Love the combo of the floral notes with musk. I usually use this during the spring and summer.

back