BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Luminous Lip Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Is this sheer? Would it work on top of another color like...2 Answers
  • Is This Kind Of Gloss The Kind Of Sticky Feel Gloss ???3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute go-to for lipgloss. It's long lasting, isn't sticky, and doesn't break the bank! I like the lighter shades for a bit of a glossy pop but not too bold of a color. A little bit goes a long way, so I'd definitely recommend! " in 4 reviews
  • "Elizabeth Arden Luminous This is an amazing color,and its shiny so I will absolutely recommend this to anyone" in 3 reviews
  • "I actually really love it and am so surprised that nobody ever talks about it ! Lip glosses are so in trend right now and Elizabeth Arden does a really good job with theirs! I got a trio lip glosses and all the colors are really pigmented and they smell good and are hydrating. Most importantly , you can actually tell a difference between the colors !" in 3 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I recently won this in a giveaway and I have been obsessed ever since! First is the packaging, it’s very chic. Comes with a tiny mirror on the side of the lipgloss and the applicator is a doe foot to make it easier for application. The shimmers in the gloss are very very tiny and you can not feel that that are they are there whatsoever! The lip gloss isn’t too thick or sticky, it’s a very light consistency but you can easily over do it and put too much on causing your lips to be very sticky. I have the precious petals one, it’s a very beautiful pink gloss with multicolored shimmers. I love this lipgloss! I highly recommend!
Noe L.
Trenton , NJ
Me gusta bastante ! El olor y como deja mis labios, es súper integrante ! No soy muy aficionada a los gloss , la verdad esq he comprado otros y termino dejándolos en la gaveta de los recuerdos pero este definitivamente lo volvería a comprar y lo recomiendo 100%
Irish R.
Yum!! Yes it taste good , smells good and a small mirror on the side goes with it but not too clear though , not sure if it’s my eyesight glitter gloss , cute packaging , price wise, affordable like the scent ,
Danielle B.
I have this lipgloss in Rose Gold which I purchased at Sephora. It's a beautiful shade for every day and when you don't feel like doing full lipstick. I love the little mirror on the side of the tube! My only complaint is that it's easy too put on too much which makes it very sticky.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
Rachel C.
This gloss feels great on the lips and applies easy on bare lips. I have found put it on over lipstick can be a mess. There is little color payoff it's mostly a hue of what in the tube with some sparkles. It's very pretty and in the picture I am wearing Invigorating Violet.
Savannah O.
I like this lipgloss, but I don't absolutely love it. It was pricey like 20 dollars pricey. I do like the packaging and the mirror on the side, but it is just to expensive for a lip gloss in my opinion.
Princess I.
My favorite lip make up product. I have the Elizabeth Arden Luminous lip gloss in Red Door Red color. I put 2 swipes of it on each lip and spread it with a cotton swab or my finger. The reason is that if you put on more, it becomes more of a red lipstick. Therefore, I put a little bit to make my lips more natural and have more color to it.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have this Elizabeth Arden lipgloss in three colors; nude, pink and coral. The coral is definitely my favorite. I love that this gloss isn't sticky but it's thick enough to know it's going to last. I recommend this for anyone!
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
Brittany R.
How is the coverage ??... I'm looking for a good lipgloss
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
Is This Kind Of Gloss The Kind Of Sticky Feel Gloss ???
Kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX
Is this sheer? Would it work on top of another color like a lip stain?
Jennifer R.
Is this a long lasting lip gloss??
Rochelle D.