BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Luminous Lip Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Is this sheer? Would it work on top of another color like a lip s...2 Answers
  • Is This Kind Of Gloss The Kind Of Sticky Feel Gloss ???3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I actually really love it and am so surprised that nobody ever talks about it ! Lip glosses are so in trend right now and Elizabeth Arden does a really good job with theirs! I got a trio lip glosses and all the colors are really pigmented and they smell good and are hydrating. Most importantly , you can actually tell a difference between the colors !
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss feels great on the lips and applies easy on bare lips. I have found put it on over lipstick can be a mess. There is little color payoff it's mostly a hue of what in the tube with some sparkles. It's very pretty and in the picture I am wearing Invigorating Violet.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this Elizabeth Arden lipgloss in three colors; nude, pink and coral. The coral is definitely my favorite. I love that this gloss isn't sticky but it's thick enough to know it's going to last. I recommend this for anyone!
Savannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipgloss, but I don't absolutely love it. It was pricey like 20 dollars pricey. I do like the packaging and the mirror on the side, but it is just to expensive for a lip gloss in my opinion.
Princess I.
My favorite lip make up product. I have the Elizabeth Arden Luminous lip gloss in Red Door Red color. I put 2 swipes of it on each lip and spread it with a cotton swab or my finger. The reason is that if you put on more, it becomes more of a red lipstick. Therefore, I put a little bit to make my lips more natural and have more color to it.
mayra C.
san diego california
Me gustaria probarlo muy bonito color amo estos coloresđź’•đź’•đź‘Śđź‘Śđź’•espero que sea muy pronto
Fabiola H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this lip gloss a really long time ago and it's amazing! It really adds that shine into your lips but it doesn't look like those cake-y lip glosses, love it! Would totally buy again!
Queenie C.
Griffin
Elizabeth Arden Luminous This is an amazing color,and its shiny so I will absolutely recommend this to anyone
Aimee M.
miami
personalmente no lo he probado pero tengo amigas que lo tienen y me dicen que es muy bueno, que les dura todo el dĂ­a y que se siente humectados sus labios
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
I'm not fond of lipsticks with glitter, but this is one of those who leaves better finishes. I like it
Brittany R.
How is the coverage ??... I'm looking for a good lipgloss
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
Is This Kind Of Gloss The Kind Of Sticky Feel Gloss ???
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a long lasting lip gloss??
Kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sheer? Would it work on top of another color like a lip stain?
Rochelle D.