BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Works continuously throughout the night to help skin recover from daytime assaults and defend against the visible effects of stress on the skin.

Wake up to skin that looks younger, relaxed, revitalized and radiant.

INTERVENE is the pre-emptive, multi-benefit skincare line for women 25-39 that addresses first signs of aging and helps maintain skin’s radiance and natural glow. The key ingredient in INTERVENE is our innovative, naturally-derived Biodormin™ technology that boosts skin’s natural defenses. It is a revolutionary approach to skincare that supports skin’s natural cell metabolism rate to help combat the visible effects caused by stress and helps skin boost its appearance for a radiant and natural looking glow.

Kelly D.
I won’t ever give this up! Lol I think the names keeps my buying it but it does reduce a lot of the stressed skin look on my face! I’m highly satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy this again!
Brittany S.
America
This product was not as effective as I would of liked but not disappointing either. It was pretty gentle on the skin. I paid pretty penny for this product, the packaging could of had more details about the product
maisa s.
Elizabeth Arden Intervene Stress Recovery Night CreamElizabeth Arden Intervene Stress Recovery Night CreamElizabeth Arden Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream
Carola V.
Humacao 1
Es súper buena para relajarnos para rostro nos ayuda a hidratar nuestro rostro super bueno para las pieles maduras
Layla A.
Conway, South Carolina
Wrinkles? Getting old and t shows? Nothing better than this stuff here. When I say LIFE SAVER. Yes Ma’am!
Cristiana C.
this night cream is literally the best thing that happened to my skin. I am using it every single day and I don’ t think abaut using another one in the future. It works perfectly with my combination skin and my skin feels fresh, not too heavy not to thin.
Kelly F.
Nantes
Nice, excellent, well maded cream for skins like mine, I use it at nights before going to sleep and let me tell you that when I wake up puff! extraordinary change, my skin looks fresh, natural and so tender, I recommend this skin to all ages because it is really good!
Monica M.
Merida Yucatan
This cream infusion of moisture helps lessen the appearance of fine lines. Work continuously trougthout the night help you skin . Is a luxury cream !!
Melissa G.
I got this as a sample it was a creamy texture nice and hydrating on the skin. Will be purchasing this soon.