Elizabeth Arden Intervene Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber A.Elizabeth Arden Intervene Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber A.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Pamper your skin with this luxurious Elizabeth Arden Intervene Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment Beginning in 1910 with the opening of the Red Door Salon, Elizabeth Arden began creating products that benefited instead of masked the skin. Elizabeth Arden products provide support to your skin to keep it soft, smooth and looking young. You have the right to be beautiful, enjoy it. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren K.
I love Elizabeth Arden products, however this could be better. My eye color is green/blue. I wish it worked better and could definitely be improved immensely. I found it at tj maxx actually for pretty cheap but I wouldn't but it agaib
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I absolutely cannot live without this during the winter time. My skin during the winter gets extra dry from the coldness outside. This product hydrates my dry skin during the coldest times. I can also use it during any other season to give me a smooth look.
Hira O.
Omg ! Glow in seconds with a peel .... You hit it !!!! I love this . My mom got me one and I almost use it every week , please apply moisturizer ad it yr fa to try a bit ... At least it does for me . Use it to know it !!!!
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
I love how hydrating this product is for dry skin like mine, and how much dead skin it lifts off of my face. It leaves my skin feeling brand new, and it is my favorite peel that is still budget-friendly.
Amber A.
I love Elizabeth Adren products. The packaging is so classy and high end. This product specifically makes my feel so nice. I love that it comes with its own way to apply the product too
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I love this mask! It reminds me of peeling glue off of your hands as a kid. So satisfying and it makes your skin look and feel awesome!
Louisa M.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love it becuse I have really really dry skin that is not as nice I love it becuse it's real easy to apply on your skin😌
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
This mask is great.. I have sensitive skin and it's not too harsh on my skin and it's great to look good after using it
Rosalinda H.
Weslaco, TX
Really recommend this product ! My skin during the winter time gets super dry, so I apply this and it works wonders.
Shea B.
I feel like you can't go wrong with this product. It will give your face a nice shine if it's looking dull.