Elizabeth Arden Intervene Foundation Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Libby G.Elizabeth Arden Intervene Foundation Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Libby G.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

pink tone For normal skin. Medium/full coverage.  Soft natural finish. This innovative liquid makeup with Biodormin™ technology helps delay the appearance of new lines and wrinkles as it firms the look of skin.  Micro-mineral pigment technology smoothes imperfections, evens out skin tone and creates a soft natural finish that lasts all day.  Provides SPF 15 sun protection. Smooths imperfections, evens out skin tone and creates a soft natural finish that lasts all day with micro-mineral pigment technology. Visibly delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as it gives skin a firmer look 100% oil free Medium/full coverage. Ideal for normal skin. Protects skin from environmental challenges with antioxidant vitamins C and E Offers a wearable, skin-enhancing shade range created with Elizabeth Arden s exclusive Custom Color system Provides SPF 15 sun see more...

Heather I.
Irvington, KY
Review for: Honey
Great foundations. One of the many foundations i own and this is one of my top favorites. Of course, I'm always wanting to try more foundations. But this so far is one of my top picks that i keep going back to. I would definitely buy it again and i woud recommend this to my friends and family.
arlin m.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: S
I really like this foundation it lasts all day and its really comfortable i feel like I'm not wearing anything it is not my first time buying this product and i would still buy it again i like it better than most foundations and it really works with anything
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Honey
Recommended all products are good .. Is perfect.. I like .. Is practical.. Good good.. I like i like
Alissa G.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Honey
Love this foundation. No funky smell.. goes on very smoothly and last all day
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't use foundation but I watch a sales agent apply Elizabeth arden on a young women face in the mall was very impress how it made her skin look flawless.
maisa s.
Elizabeth Arden Intervene Makeup Foundation Spf15 11 Soft Cognac
Elizabeth Arden Intervene Makeup Foundation Spf15 11 Soft Cognac
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Foundation is such a must have for my daily routine and this is one of my favorite kinds. works good!!
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Review for: Honey
Love this foundation, even coverage. love that it has spf in it. recommend this to people with any skin type.
Tanya S.
N Highlands, CA
Review for: S
This smells so lovely! It's light and doesn't leave my pores feeling clogged. A bit hard to blend in fully, but a worthwhile product to try out.
Vita A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have the Elizabeth Arden Foundation in the color soft toffee which is a perfect match. The finish of this foundation is in between satan and matte on my face.. It definitely stays on the face a long time. It is easy to blend into to skin and gives the face a flawless look. While it is a pricey foundation, it is high-end and relatively cheaper than other high end foundations out there.