BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Unique foaming formula. Cleanses, gently exfoliates and leaves skin primed to receive maximum moisturizing and treatment benefits.

INTERVENE is the pre-emptive, multi-benefit skincare line for women 25-39 that addresses first signs of aging and helps maintain skin’s radiance and natural glow. The key ingredient in INTERVENE is our innovative, naturally-derived Biodormin™ technology that boosts skin’s natural defenses. It is a revolutionary approach to skincare that supports skin’s natural cell metabolism rate to help combat the visible effects caused by stress and helps skin boost its appearance for a radiant and natural looking glow.

Meher V.
Cambridge, MA
Okay wow this is every lazy girl's dream come true because it really does help you eliminate the exfoliation step of your skincare routine. It lathers up really nicely, smells great, and comes off your skin easily. Leaves my dry skin feeling squeaky clean and ready for moisturiser. Sad that this is discontinued because it's one of my favs.
Samara W.
It is really good for cleansing. Not too harsh but it does the job. You do have to moisturize after you use it if your skin is dry. It has a really nice smell to it and although it isn’t a big bulky product you do get a lot of it. It isn’t expensive so it’s a nice alternative and worth trying out.
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London

I have sensitive skin and find most exfoliators too rough and therefore end up with a very sore and red face, but not with this product. It is very smooth and I can use it evety day,and when rinsed of my skin does not feel tight that if I smile it might crack. I know that I have used something good that makes my skin feel soft and supple.. Execellent value for money and fast and efficient service need I say anymore?
Samantha F.
I am so upset this has been discontinued! It works so well for me. The exfoliation beads are soft but powerful on dead skin. My skin is so much more clear and even since I have been using it. I'll have to start preserving it now.
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
Super bueno!!!! recommendado por mi mama que le fascina esta marca y yo por supuesto que provee exfoliarme la cara con este crema y me la dejo tersa
Vivian M.
E um produto bom , não tenho o que fala , mais não acredito muito nesse negócio de fazer os três ao mesmo tempo .mais ele e bom