BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Apply to clean face. Avoid eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse or tissue off. see more...

Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this face mask. It is has a thick paste consistency (like a mud mask) with a rose scent, which is a little strong at first. I was worried that it would dry out my skin instead of hydrate because all the mud masks I've used are for getting all the oil out of your pores. This does the exact opposite. It hydrated well and had a minty cooling feel. Big plus is that I found it at Marshall's for $7
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! It applies smoothly, and feels like a rich, heavy cream on the skin. Tingles and cools the skin while it's working. It rinses off quite easily, and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I found my 1st tube at Marshalls for $5.00! Can't beat it. I'll definitely repurchase when I need more!
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this product so much! I bought this after getting sunburnt during a beach trip and my skin was feeling super dry and flakey. I put this on my face and once I washed it off it felt amazing! My face was hydrated and did not break out. I would recommend this to a friend.
Caroline S.
Raleigh
My secret stunner of a mask-- found it at TJMaxx like a few other reviewers and have used it weekly ever since. Plumps up my skin and leaves a beautiful glow. Makeup looks amazing on after taking this mask off. Can't recommend it enough!
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face mask! I use it in the areas where I feel dry! It was affordable and it makes my skin feel soooo smooth. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I love using it! I'd buy it again!
Emily J.
I like this mask, I don't normally use hydrating products but this winter is giving me such dry skin. I hate the smell. But it works! It makes my skin nice and soft and the next morning my face doesn't feel dry so I would recommend it if you're having trouble with dry skin.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this mask! I found it at TJ Max for only a few dollars and my skin was SUPER dry at the time, so this mask was perfect. You get a bit of a tingling feeling when applied, but the results are perfect. My skin felt plumped, and although it doesn't claim that his is a result, my pores felt tighter and less visible. Perfect, easy quick weekday mask.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally prefer sheet masks because it's easier and cleaner, but I thought I would give this product a try. You squeeze it out and apply a thin layer on your face and leave it on for about 10 min. It gives a cool sensation. It's essentially like a clay mask, but it doesn't harden and crack like the Deep Cleansing (blue) one from the same line.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the hydrating mask! It leaves my face so soft and I can tell it helps my face immensely. I typically use it 3 times a week to help improve my face. A little bit of product goes a long way. You won't be disappointed!
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The hydrating mask actually hydrates skin without leaving it dry it irritant after it is actually gentle on skin especially for sensitive skin it was effective it's a must try & must go to it's just a great product