Elizabeth Arden Hydra-Splash Alcohol-Free Toner (Normal/Dry Skin), 6.8-Fluid Ounce Bottle

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy on Jet.com*
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
I am in LOVE with this toner! I have pretty dry skin and have been looking for a good non alcohol toner. This will be on my #foreverlist! This leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This has been a game changer for my skin!!
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
This is a great product and brand. I, like several other reviewers, purchase this from marshalls. it smells great, and is not drying, put still gives my skin that, nice tight and toned feel, likes it's extra clean.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I bought this toner at T.J. Maxx, and I use it as part of my nighttime skincare routine. It works well to remove any leftover makeup after cleansing. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and soft.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this product for a very long time and im still using it. It is so lightweight yet very refreshing on the skin. It helps hydrate the skin and i dont get any irritations from this.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at Marshall's one day out of curiosity and I'm glad I did! This is so gentle on my dry skin and I love the scent. Perfect after a stressful day. I'm almost out of it!
Yulia G.
Yulia G.
Me encanta! Elimina todo el residuo de maquillaje en mi rostro sin dejarlo grasoso ni nada. La piel de la cara luego de la aplicaciĆ³n se siente muy fresca.
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great toner and there's no alcohol in it either! It makes my skin feel great after using it and gets all the extra makeup that my face wash didn't get.
Pa Houa T.
Pa Houa T.
I love this toner. I love how it doesn't have alcohol in it. it has made my acne go away.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best toners I used. I don't buy it full priced however. I get it from tjmaxx
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Richmond , VA
I was in the market for a new toner for my face since I had run out of my previous toner. I decided to hit up my local TJ Maxx and see what selections they had. I saw this toner and immediately grabbed it. The fact that it is alcohol free really enticed me. I have what I like to call extreme combination skin. I am oily in some parts and super dry in other parts. I have always thought of toners to be harsh on my skin since most are drying. I put my faith in this toner and am I glad I did. I am head over heels for this toner. My skin not only feels clean and soft but it actually moisturizes my dry spots and helps control oil production in my oily spots. This toner is truly helping my skin become more balanced and beautiful. Great product and I will definitely be purchasing more.