Elizabeth Arden Hydra-Splash Alcohol-Free Toner

by Elizabeth Arden

Hydra-Splash Alcohol Free Toner

For all skin types including dry/sensitive skin.

Botanically-infused alcohol free formula gently removes excess impurities and makeup while maintaining skin's essential moisture. Leaves even sensitive skin soft, soothed, refreshed.

Targeted skincare for special needs.

Skincare for special needs. From cleansers for every skin type, to our classic moisturizers like Visible Difference and Perpetual Moisture, to targeted treatments -you'll find the beautiful basics and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Hydra-Splash Alcohol-Free Toner!
Boldo
Not harsh on your skin and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dried out like a lot of toners. The bottle lasts forever too! I think mine lasted around 7-ish months. A good addition to your skincare routine.
This alcohol free toner is amazing. It has been hard for me to find a toner that doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin. This toner doesn’t do either of those...it wonders wonders!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Tutor Key, KY
Elizabeth Arden Hydra-Splash Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Dinah P.
This is a great toner by Elizabeth Arden. It is for normal to dry skin. I have dry skin and it works great! It is alcohol free, gentle to the skin. I purchased it for a great price at Marshall’s. I would definitely buy again.
Dry, Mature / Fine Lines, Aging, Dryness
Santa Maria, CA
This product doesn’t leave the skin with a dry feeling. The perfume can be overwhelming for someone who is sensitive to smell. Leave the skin feeling a tad bit hydrated. Wouldn’t be my go to toner unless on sale.
Oily / Large Pores, Redness, Sun Damage
Cumberland, MD
I've never been one to use toner until I finally found this for only $7! I absolutely love it!! I only use a tiny bit and the tiny bit goes a long way! It has helped with my skin ALOT! I use it after my cleanser that has in some cases dried out my skin a bit and I thought this may make it dry out more but it didn't at all!!! It hasn't caused any irritation at all if anything it's helped so much! I just love it. It doesn't smell bad and the bottle itself is nice! Definitely worth purchasing!!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Pittston, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
An alcohol-free conditioning toner Helps removes all the lingering impurities Soothes & comforts the complexion Lightly hydrates the dry areas Provides a freshly touch prior skincare routine For normal/dry skin An alcohol-free conditioning toner. Helps removes all the lingering impurities. Soothes & comforts the complexion. Lightly hydrates the dry areas. Provides a freshly touch prior skincare routine. For normal/dry skin.very affordable would definitely recommend this product
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Eagle Pass, TX
I love the way this feels on my skin after cleansing. It’s help tighten my skin and even out my tone. Because it has no alcohol it feels fresh and does not burn. I would definitely recommend this to others that have acne and need a toner. No burn!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring
Los Angeles, CA
Ooo boy this is my favourite toner! There's no alcohol in it which is my main concern, why put that bad stuff on your skin! Plus it smells so nice and really cleans my skin and leaves t feeling hydrated and smooth. Then I follow with a moisturiser and my skin feels great!!
Oily / Acne, Redness, Scarring
Brooklyn
I chose this toner because of its claim to be hydrating, and although I wouldn’t say it is extremely hydrating, it does not dry me out at all like most toners tend to do on my skin! Also great at refreshing my face and even getting makeup off that I might’ve missed while washing my face.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Gallatin, TN
The Hydra-Splash toner is wonderful! It's delicate on my sensitive skin, cleans well, & is alcohol free so that my dry-combination skin isn't left feeling dry. Plus, the scent is nearly non-existent which I like.