BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Hydra-Splash Alcohol Free Toner

For all skin types including dry/sensitive skin.

Botanically-infused alcohol free formula gently removes excess impurities and makeup while maintaining skin's essential moisture. Leaves even sensitive skin soft, soothed, refreshed.

Targeted skincare for special needs.

Skincare for special needs. From cleansers for every skin type, to our classic moisturizers like Visible Difference and Perpetual Moisture, to targeted treatments -you'll find the beautiful basics and more.

Buy on Amazon
Brandi N.
I never used a toner consistently until I discovered this product. It’s the only toner I’ve tried that doesn’t completely dry my skin out and leave it feeling dehydrated and tight. It always gets a little bit more dirt and junk off my face even after I’ve cleansed thoroughly. Would definitely recommend. PS I get this at Marshall’s for way cheaper (usually $7!)
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I've never been one to use toner until I finally found this for only $7! I absolutely love it!! I only use a tiny bit and the tiny bit goes a long way! It has helped with my skin ALOT! I use it after my cleanser that has in some cases dried out my skin a bit and I thought this may make it dry out more but it didn't at all!!! It hasn't caused any irritation at all if anything it's helped so much! I just love it. It doesn't smell bad and the bottle itself is nice! Definitely worth purchasing!!
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This toner is awesome because it really did help out my dry patches when I was struggling with them. My face didn’t feel dried out and didn’t burn at all when using it. I’ve definitely seen better results from other toners, but for how cheap it was at TJ Maxx, it did a great job! One thing that I wasn’t a huge fan of was the smell. It smelled slightly chemically, which isn’t something I’d want near my face, but I saw no negative affects when using this!
Nathaly C.
MY FAVORITE TONER! the smell is amazing, it makes my dry skin smooth and look very glow-y! you can probably find this at marshall's or TJ Max for 8-10$ if i had to pay the full price it would still be worth it
Jessica V.
Douglasville, GA
It’s the only toner I’ve used so far but I really love it. It does an amazing job at getting that extra makeup off and giving that extra clean. I let it sit and absorb into my skin before apply my moisturizer.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
One of my favorite toners!!!

This works so good on my winter dry skin! I love the light scent and how gentle this is on my skin! This isn’t drying on my skin at all it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

I use this morning and night after I wash my face and it removes anything that it left over on my skin.
Angela S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Ooo boy this is my favourite toner! There's no alcohol in it which is my main concern, why put that bad stuff on your skin! Plus it smells so nice and really cleans my skin and leaves t feeling hydrated and smooth. Then I follow with a moisturiser and my skin feels great!!
Rosa d.
I used this product daily for several years. I loved how fresh and clean it made my skin feel. It removed traces of makeup even after I showered and washed my face. I was heartbroken to find that there are parabens in it, so I stopped using it.
Katie B.
High Point, NC
Love this toner! I got mine for about $8 from TJ Maxx which was a great deal because I know Elizabeth Arden costs a lot more! However, it has a nice scent to it and really makes my skin feel refreshed after I take my makeup off at night.
Spencer B.
I get this toner at Marshall’s for a cheaper price, but it is my favorite toner and I have been using it for months. It last a long time and it useful to help moisturize difficult spots on my face that always seem dry.