Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersElizabeth Arden
Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin

Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin

by Elizabeth Arden

The Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser hydrates dry, sensitive skin. It thoroughly and gently removes impurities and makeup.It also provides superior moisturization with algae extract and glycerin. Dermatologist and clinically tested for sensitive skin. Good for dry skin. Benefits: Gently removes impurities and makeup. Hydrates and moisturizes. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin.

Where can I get this product? I have it now Bc a friend gave me it but I love it!!
What are the downsides of a product? Is it a medicinal product?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...on my skin care products. It's such a good scrub especially if you have sensitive skin. This product also smells delicious. I highly recommend it and definitely buying it again.in reviews
Sakina K.
Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sakina K.
I love Elizabeth Arden Hydra gentle cream cleanser. My face feels so soft and clean after I use it. Only think I did not like was it it was not foamy.
Madeline S.
Kirksville , MO
Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin uploaded by Madeline S.
Love this face wash! Very gentle great for sensitive skin. Cut through my oil but doesn’t leave my skin stripped of moisture.
T G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love this gentle cleanser! It's a thick cream, and it takes very little product to cover the face. I love the pieces of oatmeal in the cream! It has a light, warm scent. I like wetting my face in the shower, rubbing this in gently, and letting it sit on my face while I wash and condition my hair. My face is SO soft, plump and moisturized after! I'm completely sold on cream cleansers. 😻
Alma G.
Vista, CA
I've been using my sisters cleanser over the summer but it turned out to not work out anymore since cold weather is here and my skin is so dry so this is a great cleanser for dry skin so moisturizing and melted off my makeup. But I feel like it didnt removed as much as I wanted but easy fix with miscelar water and a toner. Skin has never felt better.😍👍
Tyla S.
boston, MA
This product has really saved my skin! This past fall, I developed eczema on my face and I needed something gentle to help clear it up. I found this product at Tj Maxx and on a whim decided to try it out. It worked amazingly! I do not recommend using this with a face brush, because the product is too thick and creamy. But the oatmeal in it really helps soothe my skin flare ups and leaves the face so squeaky clean! It does not lather that much, but don’t let that turn you away. If you have dry and sensitive skin, I highly highly recommend this product for you.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I don’t know if it’s because it’s for sensitive skin but I feel like this does nothing as far as cleaning my face. I can literally feel the make up still on there and if anything I feel more oily? I know it says for dry skin and maybe it’ll work better if you had really really dry skin but it’s so light that it doesn’t actually clean
Cheralyn C.
Middle River, MD
Pwrfect gentle cleanser even for oily skin like mine. It clears away the excess oil without taking excess moisture away. Leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, and with zero tightness.
Colleen H.
Ridgecrest, CA
I got this on a desk and was impressed, it is not one of my go to products but since it was on sale I gave it a go. It is creamy and leaves skin soft, almost like using a lotion to clean your skins. I would buy again
Katie B.
High Point, NC
This cleanser works amazingly - no surprise, it is Elizabeth Arden. I found this at TJ Maxx for under $10 which was a great deal! I love using this after taking my makeup off with a wipe because it gets everything off that was leftover that the wipe couldn’t get. It really penetrates the skin and you can tell it gets all the dirt and oils out and makes your skin SO unbelievably soft afterwards!
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
A demás de limpiar bien tu rostro es hidratante también es para pieles de res normal