Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin uploaded by Nicole Z.Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin uploaded by Aimeeh L.Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin uploaded by Maria R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

The Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser hydrates dry, sensitive skin. It thoroughly and gently removes impurities and makeup.It also provides superior moisturization with algae extract and glycerin. Dermatologist and clinically tested for sensitive skin. Good for dry skin. Benefits: Gently removes impurities and makeup. Hydrates and moisturizes. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin.

• How does this product affect sensitive skin?2 Answers
Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin
  • "This has to be one of the best investment I have made on my skin care products. It's such a good scrub especially if you have sensitive skin. This product also smells delicious. I highly recommend it and definitely buying it again." in 3 reviews
Tyla S.
Boston, MA
This product has really saved my skin! This past fall, I developed eczema on my face and I needed something gentle to help clear it up. I found this product at Tj Maxx and on a whim decided to try it out. It worked amazingly! I do not recommend using this with a face brush, because the product is too thick and creamy. But the oatmeal in it really helps soothe my skin flare ups and leaves the face so squeaky clean! It does not lather that much, but don’t let that turn you away. If you have dry and sensitive skin, I highly highly recommend this product for you.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
I've been using my sisters cleanser over the summer but it turned out to not work out anymore since cold weather is here and my skin is so dry so this is a great cleanser for dry skin so moisturizing and melted off my makeup. But I feel like it didnt removed as much as I wanted but easy fix with miscelar water and a toner. Skin has never felt better.😍👍
Sherri G.
I’ve Been Using This Product For Several Weeks Now And My Skin Feels Beautiful! This Cleanser Works Great. This Product is very Gentle And Cleans The Skin Very Well. This Is A Great Value. I Would Recommend This To Others.
Katie B.
High Point, NC
This cleanser works amazingly - no surprise, it is Elizabeth Arden. I found this at TJ Maxx for under $10 which was a great deal! I love using this after taking my makeup off with a wipe because it gets everything off that was leftover that the wipe couldn’t get. It really penetrates the skin and you can tell it gets all the dirt and oils out and makes your skin SO unbelievably soft afterwards!
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I love a cream cleanser because I have dry skin. So this has been perfect for me this winter. I randomly bought it at TJMaxx but loved it and kept buying it. The bottle is pretty cute too so that helps. I’d definitely recommend if you have dry skin like me!
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I don’t know if it’s because it’s for sensitive skin but I feel like this does nothing as far as cleaning my face. I can literally feel the make up still on there and if anything I feel more oily? I know it says for dry skin and maybe it’ll work better if you had really really dry skin but it’s so light that it doesn’t actually clean
Nicole Z.
Elizabeth Arden Hydra Gentle Cream Cleanser for Dry/ Sensitive Skin I just tried this gentle cleanser and I’m actually really impressed. I do have oily skin but it didnt make it worse! It did make my skin so soft after washing my face with it. This was actually bought at Ross for $6!!!!! So keep an eye out!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love the hydration and oatmeal in this cleanser. All other dry skin cleaners I tried had foaming in but it just dries the skin faster. This hydrates and really cleans my skin while also adding moisture as well. Love it bought a couple times already 😄
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
I have tried so many cleansers while trying to find one that can remove all my makeup( even on super glam days) while keeping my skin moist.
This product did both and did it super well!
I will definitely repurchase as this is my new holy Grail face wash.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
J J
How does this product affect sensitive skin?