BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

For glamorous glossy lips, wear alone or glide lipstick for brilliant shine. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Lip Gloss, Golden Pearl see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have like 4 different colors of these. All smell nice and have nice shine and glitter payoff. They do tend to wear off within a few hours, faster if you’re using your mouth eating or anything, but they’re overall pretty good.
Rileigh F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lip gloss. It's really silky and not sticky or tacky at all like in most lip glosses. It's also very pigmented which is really hard to find in lip glosses. You really only need on coat to get a beautiful lip color. I also really like the packaging. You can't smell it when it's on your lips but if you smell the applicator it has a slight smell of citrus/lemon which smells nice. I definitely recommend this lip gloss to anyone who wants a smooth feel.
Candia G.
This gloss is a bit on the thicker side up it is packed with color. The colors I have contain a slight shimmer that is not overpowering but add to the general sheen of the gloss. They have a doe foot applicator which is great to apply. They last a decent amount of time about 5-6 hours.
Amanda A.
East Haven, CT
I don't always wear gloss because I tend to like the way that lipstick feels a little more. I don't mind this one though. it's very thick, which takes a little getting used to, but it's highly pigmented and has a beautiful shimmery finish.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I received this as a sample and although i loved the color, i didn't like the texture. my lips felt dry and i used lip gloss over lip gloss lol. but over all the color is what sold me. it was shiny, but i hate dry lips.
Carrie C.
Coppell, TX
Review for: 11 Raspberry Glace
This is a perfect product.. the only thing that i don't like it's it's a little bit too sticky.. but the consistency is great.. also great pigmentation too!
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
Goes on amazingly well but rubs off on pretty much everything. The product doesn't stay on very well but it's a gorgeous color and serves it's purpose
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Omg I love this lip gloss because of how shiny it leaves my lips I use glos when I party or just go out or sometimes for school.
Cathy R.
I love the colors, but I hate the way it feels. When you put it on it feels like globs of thick liquid on your lips.
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Review for: Honey Glaze 06, Rosegold, Pink
Im actually pretty into this product beacuse of the high shine lustre that it leaves on my lips but rhe thing that makes it a three is the fact that it tastes like chemicals not the fruity chemical taste but the plain one so it does not always sit well with me when im trying to enjoy a meal. Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss