Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical EDT Spray 100ml uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Launched in 2007, 'Green Tea Tropical' by Elizabeth Arden features a fruity blend of lychee, passion flower, green tea, magnolia and musk notes. This women's eau de toilette is available in an eau de toilette spray. Design house: Elizabeth Arden Scent name: Green Tea Tropical Launch date: 2007 Eau de toilette is available in a 3.3-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of lychee, passion flower, green tea, magnolia and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Emilse F.
I got this from my Ipsy subscription. I like it. It smells fresh and clean, but I would never pay for it full price. It smells too much like something I can buy at Bath & Body Works.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it only during spring-summer days as it is quite sweet when you smell it. When you want to feel relaxed and free during summer sunny days, this water is exactly what you need. For me it is a combination of green tea, some lemon and tender flowers there.
Gabriela P.
This is the perfect fragrance for me! It smells fresh, nice and elegant! After trying it I would stick to this aroma. A purcase I would rebuy again and again!