Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Green Tea Tropical Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, One whiff of Green Tea Tropical transports you to an exotic tropical island with its wonderful fruity and floral scent . This is the perfect daytime perfume for any occasion, whether it is a day at the office or a day off. The exquisite top notes of litchi and passion flower are captivating. They contrast delightfully with the invigorating middle notes of green tea and magnolia. Finally, with base notes of musk and tropical fruits, Green Tea Tropical ends with a sweet musky aroma. This fragrance was first introduced in 2007 and created by perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux.

Elizabeth Arden began as a cosmetics and skincare company in 1910 and enjoyed immense success with her salons and beauty products. In 1934, the company introduced its first fragrance, Blue Grass. In more recent years, the company’s focus has shifted to its numerous fragrance lines, many in collaboration with well-known celebrities and designers. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.

Emilse F.
I got this from my Ipsy subscription. I like it. It smells fresh and clean, but I would never pay for it full price. It smells too much like something I can buy at Bath & Body Works.
Bunga S.
Aurora, CO
This perfume is very fresh and light. it doesn't actually smell like green tea, so you don't have to worry about that
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
I use it only during spring-summer days as it is quite sweet when you smell it. When you want to feel relaxed and free during summer sunny days, this water is exactly what you need. For me it is a combination of green tea, some lemon and tender flowers there.
Gabriela P.
This is the perfect fragrance for me! It smells fresh, nice and elegant! After trying it I would stick to this aroma. A purcase I would rebuy again and again!