Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Sabrina R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden Perfume. Surround yourself in an air of luxury when you dab on a bit of Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden. Although this lovely fragrance was only released in 2005, it offers a classic scent. This tantalizing fragrance infuses rich notes of lemon, tangerine, black currant and bergamot with a subtle hint of cyclamen to create an ambrosial aroma that will fill the room. Green Tea Summer is perfect to wear at any formal or casual event.

Brenda M.
Este perfume lo tube hace ya varios años si no me equivoco! Me encantab su Olor! No era ni muy fuerte pero tampoco muy suave!
Keka G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I like this perfume as well!! It's a soft smell! I usually purchase mine from tj maxx... it's my go to perfume!
Angie H.
Panama City, FL
I absolutely love this light sent. Green tea is soft and soothing. Spray on your wrists and hair. Yes hair.
Kimberly Anne C.
Manila
A classic Elizabeth Arden scent! This is my go to perfume as I love green tea. When all else fails and there's no perfume that I like when I go shopping, I go back to this.
Nicole M G.
SCOTT Siding, NB
I love Elizabeth Arden Green tea Parfum an spray. It smell so good an it is not to Strong like the other Parfum an spray this one I can wear with out getting a headache

Walmart