BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit. Brimming with sparkling flavors, the scent harmoniously intertwines natural ingredients to form an uplifting, revitalizing and balanced fragrance experience.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Bht, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Green 3 (Ci 42053), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

shahin m.
I like the fresh fragrance. The name of the fragrance is green tea which is quite unique. It's a gift. So I use it but won't buy.
Kaushali U.
A very mild pleasent fragrance in a glass bottle with a minty green cap. Nice to look at and good to wear. This is a daytime fragrance for me. Smells lightly of tea... Just a hint. Good buy... Bought from the duty free in Singapore.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the green tea scent it isn’t as good as the white tea one but it has a nice fresh organic smell. I love how lightweight it is. I spray this stuff all the time as a room spray, perfume, whatever
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a beautiful light fragrance. I love wearing it in the summer. This fragrance doesn’t last long unless you wear the lotion with it. But I like the combination of lime, lemon, clove and Amber.
Gabby H.
I first purchased this perfume years ago and I have always been using this perfume through year. This perfume has a very light and cool green tea scent which is suitable for everyday wear. Besides, the price for this perfume is not expensive at all. The only thing that bothers me when using this perfume is that the scent can be faded away pretty quickly but I don't mind spraying again and again during the day.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
I've used this perfume for a few months now. The scent is fantastic and not too strong. The downside is that the scent is very subtle and doesn't last long. I bought mine at tjmaxx and I would for sure buy it again!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's cheap for a reason. I got this as a gift (not from anyone close). It reminds me of the smell of the inside of someone's medicine cabinet. Not only that but the scent does not last long at all and in this case that's actually a good thing. I put it in my bathroom and used it as an air freshner.
Kei H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only perfume I would and do wear for Elizabeth's line I don't know what it is about greeted but I will always be a fan and will buy when I get a chance
alex c.
This smells good. it has a tea scent and it smells like sweet tea. Its perfect for everyday use. its fragrance stays for like 2 - 3 hours. Its my go to perfume. You can use this if you would just like to wear a simple yet elegant scent
Karolina S.
This is the best perfume. Smells like green tea. I recomend this perfume for everyone especially for people who hate perfume with strong and specific smell
s s.
Does it really smell like green tea?
Selena J.
Danville, IL
Does anyone know the difference between this regular Green Tea perfume and the EA Green Tea Intense perfume?