BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit. Brimming with sparkling flavors, the scent harmoniously intertwines natural ingredients to form an uplifting, revitalizing and balanced fragrance experience.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Bht, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Green 3 (Ci 42053), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

Carla H.
This never grows on me. I love everything green tea so when they make it into a scent, I'm in love! It's relaxing and always makes me feel good whenever I use this.
Mayelin L.
Doral, FLORIDA
This fresh fragance, I like in summer or spring. if you're the kind of person that like citric smells all the seasons it's good for you. and the prices are good
Kei H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only perfume I would and do wear for Elizabeth's line I don't know what it is about greeted but I will always be a fan and will buy when I get a chance
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has been around for a VERY long time! I remember my mother wearing this when I was younger. it smells very fresh and light. I like the scent!
Kaitlin B.
Pinehurst, NC
It's a light, clean scent that doesn't make you have a headache or anything because it's not too strong. nothing special, but it is pretty nice.
Kat D.
This is a great scent. Its light, clean and floral! This is a go to for everyday use. I also like that this isn't crazy expensive either.
Carmen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Un rico aroma, súper fresco, da una agradable sensación a limpieza, me gusta pero no ed mi preferido, no se porq no me parece tan juvenil
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have liked this scent for a long time - it is light and refreshing. It is perfect for someone who does not appreciate heavy scents.
Sofia G.
It is not very bold so most of the time people don't realize you have it on, but it is a light and clean scent so not a bad buy.
Allie M.
Valley Village, CA
Great light scent so light sometimes you forget its there. I used it daily during high school its light enough yet refreshing...
s s.
Does it really smell like green tea?
Selena J.
Danville, IL
Does anyone know the difference between this regular Green Tea perfume and the EA Green Tea Intense perfume?