BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit. Brimming with sparkling flavors, the scent harmoniously intertwines natural ingredients to form an uplifting, revitalizing and balanced fragrance experience.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Bht, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Green 3 (Ci 42053), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the green tea scent it isn’t as good as the white tea one but it has a nice fresh organic smell. I love how lightweight it is. I spray this stuff all the time as a room spray, perfume, whatever
Lindsay J.
Kewaskum, WI
I was thinking about all my "favorite things" lately, in terms of beauty products, and one staple to that list is my Elizabeth Arden Green Day Parfum Spray. I have been wearing this scent for almost 15 years now and I STILL get compliments on it. It's hard to explain, but it's a very light, fresh, energizing with green tea/fresh shower scents. It's my favorite perfume!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's cheap for a reason. I got this as a gift (not from anyone close). It reminds me of the smell of the inside of someone's medicine cabinet. Not only that but the scent does not last long at all and in this case that's actually a good thing. I put it in my bathroom and used it as an air freshner.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this perfume for a few months now. The scent is fantastic and not too strong. The downside is that the scent is very subtle and doesn't last long. I bought mine at tjmaxx and I would for sure buy it again!
Stephanie Z.
Love the smell of this spray!! Just the right amount not too powerful or dull! First time buying this spray but will continue to buy more! The packaging it nice and it met my expectations, it's refreshing and light, I would definely recommend this spray!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden scent spray is such a nicely balanced scent spray. It is lovely, soft and subtle. I was expecting a bit more from it but this is the first time I'm using it so my expectations were pretty high. This is definitely a product that I will purchase again because I enjoy using it and I like a change from the stronger sprays I tend to use.
EZX Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A very pleasant citrus-flavored summer fragrance! I buy from time to time for 15 years)) Not very persistent, but great for summer, not annoying and refreshing)Calm, refreshing, cool, bergamot and lemon feel good)
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you love green tea then you will love this! It smells exactly like green tea and it is absolute heaven. This spray is so refreshing just as you would assume. I highly highly recommend this product t
Kristýna B.
One of my favorite sprays. The scent is just light and not overwhelming but fresh and wonderful. I absolutely love Elizabeth Arden products and this one is no different. Can be worn everyday for a fresh, pleasant aroma that isn't bothersome or overwhelming.
Yesenia P.
ORLANDO, FL
I discovered this perfume about 17 years ago. I love it's floral scent and that it's really light. I discovered that you can get a really good deal on the gift sets around Christmas and Mother's day.
s s.
Does it really smell like green tea?
Selena J.
Danville, IL
Does anyone know the difference between this regular Green Tea perfume and the EA Green Tea Intense perfume?