BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz. Natural Spray Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell !!! Love this lotion and the perfume. I'm on my second bottle. Does a great job moisturizing.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Supernatural and Gradien five so well on the skin smooth with a really nice scent to it
Leah E.
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi loción favorita de Elizabeth Arden , de té verde es mi favorita y la volvería a comprar por siempre , siempre le encuentro en Marshall a un buen precio !
Ash. S.
Ash. S.
This lotion works great right after you shower and leaves your skin soft and smooth and it doesn't have a very strong smell
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I'm very big on green tea products, I love the smell and the way it nourishes my body. I feel so cool and refreshed after I lather this on after my shower.
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is saturated with scent. I tend to mix it with a non-fragranced lotion and it stays all day.
josie a.
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
I usually don't go for scented lotions. But this one i like..its super light scent is nice. Leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh!
fabiola z.
fabiola z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México
Soy fanática de los geles, lociones y perfumes corporales. Y al parecer se ve que es muy fresco. Me encantaría llegar a probarlo.