Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Erin B.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance Mood: Calming. Relaxing. Optimistic. Green Tea Lavender creates a new, unique fragrance experience by adding a sense of calm to the refreshing and reinvigorating scent of Green Tea. The combination of soothing aroma of lavender and the lush freshness of green tea leaves transports you to a unique state of peace and optimism.

Key Ingredients:

Top: Meyer Lemon, Sicilian Mandarin, Spearmint, Wild Chamomile

Middle: Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Organic Lavender Bulgarian Orpur, French Lavender Absolute Orpur, Chinese Magnolia

Base: Soft Skin Musks, Birchwood, Ambrette Seed

Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE this scent. Like I said in my review for the Green Tea and Camellia perfume, if it says Elizabeth Arden and Green Tea I'm sold! This is my favorite scent of the whole Green Tea line thus far. It's less sweet than the Green Tea and Camellia one but it doesn't come off as too lavender-y either. This is my date night scent because my husband loves it. This is what I put on when I'm feeling beautiful!
Liv B.
Rego Park, NY
I sooo love this perfume. It's nice and light and it lasts all day. Very refreshing! I have been buying this for years now.
jesse f.
Great smell , so fresh and clean. and who doesn't love lavender. the scent lingers all day with is key
Puja P.
It doesn't last as long as you'd expect but it does have a great scent! The bottle is slender and it is very easy to carry. Its more like a body mist to me as the lasting power compares to those. I recommend it to anyone who wants a body mist that's a little stronger than avg
Nicolly L.
Jacupiranga
Deve ser muito cheroso parece de luxo e a embalagem e fofa quero testar!!!!

Amazon