BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle Eau de Toilette Spray

Spring is in the air and it smells like happiness. Introducing our irresistible new fragrance. This youthful blend of creamy honeysuckle and fresh green tea leaves evokes smiles and memories of carefree summers. Light, feminine and innocently flirty. Green Tea Honeysuckle Eau de Toilette

• I saw this fragrance in the stores, but haven't tried it....1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
This eau de toilette Is great if you have sensitive skin. The green tea honeysucle helps to calm and relax. The scent is very delicious and fresh . I highly recommend you to try it. Great for every day
Wendy D.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray smells just like the honeysuckle from my grandmas garden! It refreshing and floral. When I put it on, it reminds me of spring. It is gentle and a good value! I have already bought 2 bottles, and I think that is not enough! Highly recommended!
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
I received this as a gift. I loved it. I could definitely smell the honeysuckle but the perfume was not cloying. I think this would be perfect for anyone who likes honeysuckle and those who like fresh scents.
Tara C.
Austin, TX
This is so light, fresh, and ultra feminine with a hint of sweet. It is nonoffensive and is probably best for spring or summer. It lasts about 4-5 hours. It is also great for a mood lifter!
Bunga S.
This has such a fresh and light scent. I love floral scents that aren't overpowering and this is just that! I found mine at Marshalls so try finding it there!
Daysi M.
I love this scent. It is subtle but stays on the skin all day. It's a very fresh scent. I love green tea and honey suckle so these are both my favorite!
brenda a.
this product leaves my skin feeling renew, is lightweight and it also helps my skin looks more brighten and diminish dark spots.
Sharon S.
South Ozone Park, NY
It is such a light scent and it suits my mood when i want to wear a scent to suit my light mood, it is not too cloying ...
Andrea H.
York, NE
I bought this as a gift for my mother, and she said it was all right. Not tge right kind of scent.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
The smell is amazing!! Kind of pricy but I can't get enough of the smell and how cute it is.
Leelia P.
I saw this fragrance in the stores, but haven't tried it. I am reading the reviews that the scent is overpowering. Does it mean strong? Or it just stands out in a good way?