BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• I saw this fragrance in the stores, but haven't tried it. I am re...1 Answers
Tara C.
Austin, TX
This is so light, fresh, and ultra feminine with a hint of sweet. It is nonoffensive and is probably best for spring or summer. It lasts about 4-5 hours. It is also great for a mood lifter!
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift. I loved it. I could definitely smell the honeysuckle but the perfume was not cloying. I think this would be perfect for anyone who likes honeysuckle and those who like fresh scents.
Bunga S.
This has such a fresh and light scent. I love floral scents that aren't overpowering and this is just that! I found mine at Marshalls so try finding it there!
Sharon S.
South Ozone Park, NY
It is such a light scent and it suits my mood when i want to wear a scent to suit my light mood, it is not too cloying ...
Daysi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It is subtle but stays on the skin all day. It's a very fresh scent. I love green tea and honey suckle so these are both my favorite!
Wendy D.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray smells just like the honeysuckle from my grandmas garden! It refreshing and floral. When I put it on, it reminds me of spring. It is gentle and a good value! I have already bought 2 bottles, and I think that is not enough! Highly recommended!
Andrea H.
York, NE
I bought this as a gift for my mother, and she said it was all right. Not tge right kind of scent.
Maggie L.
Gunnison , CO
I love this scent! So fresh and summery! My son says when he smells it it smells like mama!
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
Smells fresh, and lasts all day. Not too strong, not too soft. Just perfect!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
The smell is amazing!! Kind of pricy but I can't get enough of the smell and how cute it is.
Leelia P.
I saw this fragrance in the stores, but haven't tried it. I am reading the reviews that the scent is overpowering. Does it mean strong? Or it just stands out in a good way?