Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream

by Elizabeth Arden

Our super moisturizing all-over body cream infused with a blend of real honey and fragrant green tea extract helps to calm and condition dry skin.

Is this a good moisturizer, I love the scent I have the regular lotion but I want to see if this keeps you feeling moisturized since the lotion doesn't make skin soft just leaves a light scent
How effective is this product?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Halifax
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Irina H.
I absolutely love this body cream. This cream smells absolutely divine. It’s thick, moisturizing, and it has little gold beads in it that melt when you rub it in your skin. It absorbs into the skin very well and my skin feels so nice and smooth.
Richmond Hill, ON
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Blanckittyy Y.
I love the light scent of this product and how the product just glides on so smooth with these yellow capsules that burst. You actually do not feel it at the touch but I noticed little streaks of yellow. It glides on smoothly without feeling greasy.
Mississauga
This extraordinary cream provides deep rich moisture without being greasy or sticky. I love the honey drops! The scent is not overpowering and the texture is light like a souffle but very rich and creamy. It is highly absorbent and will give deep penetrating moisture to those rough scaly areas like elbows. I just love it for overall use. I use it on neck, chest, arms, shoulders, legs and even feet. This is my first time trying this cream and I would not be without it ever again! A little goes a long way and the 8.4 ounce jar is the perfect size. I will be ordering extra jars for gifts for my mom and friends!
Winnipeg
Great product!!! I have been using it for years and I really enjoy it. The little scrubs of honey r a great texture to the lotion and it smells really good too.
The Green tea fragrance didn't really work for me. I found it a little too strong for my liking. It could work for you if you happen to like the fragrance.
De Pere
So smooth and moisturizing this is one of the best hand creams iv ever used perfect for a night time application as the product does tend to be a bit greasy but makes for such a nice morijh feel after sleeping in it a must have in my books for sure my favorite night time hand cream
wien
I love the perfume, so no suprise I like that one. It smells good, not too strong. The texture is fine and I think the price is totally ok. It contacts good with the skin. I do not use it that often, but thats cause I use more biological stuff more. I still would buy it again.
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Jin O.
It’s a great product. Very easy for skin to absorb and great scent.However, for a dry skin like me, it’s only moisture for a while. Beside, I can’t add body oil or VC serum into it. Therefore, I’m not gonna buy this again.
New Castle, DE
The best cream, highly recomend. I use it every day. After using it skin stays soft for a long time, besids it has amazing smell which stays on your body for a long time. I realy love it and recomend everyone
Wilmington, DE
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Nino K.
Love this Amazing body cream !!! Smell is fresh and rich. Very relaxing and leaves my skin soft without feeling greasy. This cream is absorbed faster than any cream I've ever used! The price is really reasonable for such luxurious products.