Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Blanckittyy y.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Energizing.  Refreshing.  Uplifting.   From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit.  Our super moisturizing all-over body cream infused with a blend of real honey and fragrant green tea extract helps to calm and condition dry skin. Honey Drops Body Cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Rockville, MD
Green tea is known to be good for the skin and the Elizabeth arden green tea w/ honey drop cream is great. keeps your body moisturized and smelling good. if you tend to have dry skin, this takes care of it right away!
agnieszka n.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
This product it's a perfect gift for someone and also yourself. It smells wonderful and gives moist - it's like body butter. I just love it.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an amazing body butter. It keeps my skin from being dry and I love the smell. My only complaint, is that it's hard to find.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I will always try anything once. I love to try new things out. I am called the testing machine at my place. Everyone likes it when I am around.
Anastasiya S.
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
This extraordinary cream provides deep rich moisture without being greasy or sticky. I love the honey drops! The scent is not overpowering and the texture is light like a souffle but very rich and creamy. It is highly absorbent and will give deep penetrating moisture to those rough scaly areas like elbows. I just love it for overall use. I use it on neck, chest, arms, shoulders, legs and even feet. This is my first time trying this cream and I would not be without it ever again! A little goes a long way and the 8.4 ounce jar is the perfect size. I will be ordering extra jars for gifts for my mom and friends!
Blanckittyy y.
Blanckittyy y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the light scent of this product and how the product just glides on so smooth with these yellow capsules that burst. You actually do not feel it at the touch but I noticed little streaks of yellow. It glides on smoothly without feeling greasy.
Daad A.
Daad A.
Makkah,Saudi Arabia
Magic .. is all I can say !
Magical #Cream .. with honey drops that melts in ur skin and leaves it refreshed and moisturized !
One of my favorite creams for body .. after tan or just after shower .. not to mention it smells like summer ♥
Miruna D.
Miruna D.
Essex, Colchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best one I've tried. Can't live without it. It's like the 9th time I both it. I've been using it for years. The smell is awesome you dont even need perfume after. The skin looks so glowy and feels super soft.
Hina S.
Hina S.
The Green tea fragrance didn't really work for me. I found it a little too strong for my liking. It could work for you if you happen to like the fragrance.
Susan N.
Susan N.
Staten Island, NY
How effective is this product?
Aly E.
Aly E.
Killeen, TX
Is this a good moisturizer, I love the scent I have the regular lotion but I want to see if this keeps you feeling moisturized since the lotion doesn't make skin soft just leaves a light scent