Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Blanckittyy y.Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream uploaded by Théa H.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Our super moisturizing all-over body cream infused with a blend of real honey and fragrant green tea extract helps to calm and condition dry skin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Energizing. Refreshing. Uplifting.

From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Top Notes-Sicilian Mandarin, Meyer Lemon, Spearmint, Wild Chamomile

Middle Notes-Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Organic Lavender Bulgarian Orpur, French Lavender Absolute Orpur, Chinese Magnolia

Base Notes-Soft Skin Musks, Birchwood, Ambrette Seed

Kristin W.
So moisturizing and smells so good. Thick consistency but goes on and rubs in really well. I've found a lot of Elizabeth Arden products at Marshalls and amazon for discounted prices. All the Elizabeth Arden products I've tried have been really good.
Cindy H.
Rockville, MD
Green tea is known to be good for the skin and the Elizabeth arden green tea w/ honey drop cream is great. keeps your body moisturized and smelling good. if you tend to have dry skin, this takes care of it right away!
Aida S.
This is a great body cream for when you feel like pampering yourself. I mainly use this on my legs and they feel super soft after applying the cream.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I will always try anything once. I love to try new things out. I am called the testing machine at my place. Everyone likes it when I am around.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
This product it's a perfect gift for someone and also yourself. It smells wonderful and gives moist - it's like body butter. I just love it.
Tarasue T.
Paterson , Nj
This stuff is amazing it's seriously like crack ,smells good it moisturizes and hydrate your skin nicely just buy don't think about .
Jessica J.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an amazing body butter. It keeps my skin from being dry and I love the smell. My only complaint, is that it's hard to find.
Miruna D.
Colchester, Colchester
The best one I've tried. Can't live without it. It's like the 9th time I both it. I've been using it for years. The smell is awesome you dont even need perfume after. The skin looks so glowy and feels super soft.
Coral H.
That's a soothing with a great scent. Smells so good, I LOVE  IT. I like the way my skin feels, i'm so happy with this product, leaves skin soft and hydrated, absorbs well doesn't leave skin sitcky or wet feeling. Love the fresh clean scent. I will continue to buy this product in the future.
Blanckittyy y.
I love the light scent of this product and how the product just glides on so smooth with these yellow capsules that burst. You actually do not feel it at the touch but I noticed little streaks of yellow. It glides on smoothly without feeling greasy.
Susan N.
Staten Island, NY
How effective is this product?
Aly E.
Killeen, TX
Is this a good moisturizer, I love the scent I have the regular lotion but I want to see if this keeps you feeling moisturized since the lotion doesn't make skin soft just leaves a light scent

back