BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This deluxe size bath and shower gel features a softly foaming, soap-free formula that cleanses without stripping your skin of natural oils.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Energizing. Refreshing. Uplifting.

From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit. Brimming with sparkling flavors, the scent harmoniously intertwines natural ingredients to form an uplifting, revitalizing and balanced fragrance experience. Lavish yourself in the luxuriously refreshing scent of Green Tea.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Top Notes-Bergamot, Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest

Middle Notes-Green Tea, Cool Minty Peppermint, Sweet Jasmine, Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel, Crisp Celery Spice

Base Notes-Amber, Oakmoss, Musk

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
Milton, WA
Avoiding Sulfates? Green tea products are the way to go....and this one is among the best of these.....the fragrance is not too much, but just enough to wake you up and soothe at the same time! For the quality the price is right!
Criminelle L.
This is the only Elizabeth Arden product I have and it was given to me as a gift. I really like it. Smells energizing. The only down side is that it's a shower gel and I tend to find those a little drying.
Ayanna W.
This product has a super subtle but fresh smell to it. My mom used it all throughout my childhood and I've come to love it. They usually have good sales at dept stores around the holidays too!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love green tea but wasn't sure if I wanted something green tea scented. I got this as a gift and I was very pleased. The scent was strong but not overpowering and very relaxing!
Jen K.
This product didn't do anything special. It didn't leave my skin feeling refreshed nor did it moisturize too well. The smell was mediocre. Wouldn't use this again.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I got this as a gift a few years ago and remember that I thought that it smelled really good, but that the fragrance was a little too strong for my liking.
Klaurini ch V.
I have never used this product. I know that green tea is very good for you though, it is so fresh and energizing, great to wake you up in the morning.
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Energizing Bath & Shower Gel Green Tea has such a fresh smell to it. It's a great addition to any shower routine.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I have been using this product for awhile now. It smells natural and great and really is energizing! Great way to start my mornings.
Jessica M.
Carlisle, PA
I love all of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea products! The scent is so fresh and energizing, great to wake you up in the morning.
Lori B.
What does this smell like?