BY GREEN TEA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden is the essence of a woman who is tailored by day, brilliant by night. Evokes the freshness of a moment, the intrigue of a night under the stars; envelops with memorable intensity. see more...

Review (1)
Saahibah N.
Leeds, Leeds
Green tea just makes a human feel so refreshed and good. Just drinking 1 cup makes me feel better about myself and my body.

I don't know if this is only me but when I eat something really fattening like a pizza and then I'll feel kinda guilty I end up drinking green tea which honstly makes me feel like I lost all the await I gained ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.