Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by Hayley R.Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by alex c.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance was launched by the design house of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is a feminine scent that possesses a blend of caraway, fruity rhubarb, lemon, orange zest, bergamot, cool minty peppermint, green tea, sweet jasmine, spicy carnation, fresh fennel, crisp celery spice, oakmoss, musk and amber Women's perfume is the essence of a woman who is tailored by day, brilliant by night Available in a 1-ounce eau de parfum spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Lindsay J.
Kewaskum, WI
I was thinking about all my "favorite things" lately, in terms of beauty products, and one staple to that list is my Elizabeth Arden Green Day Parfum Spray. I have been wearing this scent for almost 15 years now and I STILL get compliments on it. It's hard to explain, but it's a very light, fresh, energizing with green tea/fresh shower scents. It's my favorite perfume!
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
OMG!!!! I love this perfume Elizabeth Arden really did a great job on this scent it's a beautiful rich clean fragrance that lasts you really have to try it to understand how wonderful it really is.
Gia D.
My "go-to" perfume for sure. It's my favorite. I absolutely love the scent. It's very clean and fresh smelling which is what I look for with perfumes. Also, it's not as expensive as other designer perfumes and honestly I think this smells better than most. I always make sure I have a bottle so I never run out. Definitely deserves two thumbs up.
Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is a very light perfume that smells very clean and classy! It has been around for a while now, and while I have not purchased it in a long time, it was always one of my very favorites!
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
Probably my first ever perfume buys when I was a teen. Really bright, light, citrus smell, nothing like green tea, but still a good summer perfume. A little goes a long way!
CVT/ Ligia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Like me, use it and would return to buy. very very nice. I like it I love it.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
This is a really great summery perfume. I get invigorating citrus notes the most when I use it, and I can smell the fresh tea in it too. It last very well through the the day and is very affordable compared to other quality perfumes.
alex c.
This smells good. it has a tea scent and it smells like sweet tea. Its perfect for everyday use. its fragrance stays for like 2 - 3 hours. Its my go to perfume. You can use this if you would just like to wear a simple yet elegant scent
Lauren T.
Melbourne
I love the way this perfume smells. It's fresh and citrusy without being overpowering. My only complaint is that the smell wears off very quickly
Nazhat K.
Surrey , BC
I love fresh scented perfumes and this was the right one for me. The pakaging is elegant and the scent lasts all day long
Selena J.
Danville, IL
Does anyone know the difference between this regular Green Tea perfume and the EA Green Tea Intense perfume?