Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Julia V.Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Erin B.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Discover the world of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Camellia. Renowned for its rare beauty and revered for its use in the traditional tea ceremony, the Camellia brings an intriguing floral scent and exotic intrigue to the crisp freshness of the original Green Tea fragrance.

When you apply perfumes apply them to pulse points such as the folds in the crook of your elbow and back of knees, wrist, neck and cleavage. Spraying a little into the air is also good if you walk straight into the perfume. This helps to diffuce it over your body. Do not simply apply to the neck as the scent will rise.

Buy on Walmart*
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
If it says Elizabeth Arden and green tea, I'm sold. I love hunting down all of the different versions at my local TJ Maxx. I love the Green Tea line because it doesn't smell like it came from the back of granny's perfume drawer like the Red Door line does. This is a fresh and floral perfume. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I like the Green Tea and Lavender one a little more than I like this one, but they both smell gorgeous!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
This perfume smells very odd. It literally smells like green tea bags.. It makes me so nausea so. I remember someone at school said "eww, you stink". That was when I knew I had to stop wearing it. Maybe an older person would like this scent. Not for a young person.. It's very leafy and woodsy scented..very organic smelling...
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Don't buy this at department stores. they always sell this product at ross or tjmax for much cheaper and it doesn't smell like it's gone bad. smells very fresh but it doesn't really last all day. kind of reminds me of a body spray but a little bit less sweet than one from bath and body works.
Janesca B.
I am a fan of Elizabeth Arden, however this is not one of her best products. Did not particularly like this scent
Julie M.
Layton, UT
This is a good scent for older women who tend to like more flowery scents. Something my mom would love.
J A.
Formula changed from last green tea products by Elizabeth Arden so this is not my favorite.
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great smell. It's not too sweet or flowery and not musky. It's a refreshing smell
Julia V.
I used as a splash, is very refreshing ang light fragrance, great for summer time. I used at home after shower and make feel clean for a long time.
Andréa M.
Soledade, Paraíba
Nooooooosa! amei isso....vidro fashion e sofisticado...deve ser uma delícia.....show, show, show