Elizabeth Arden Good Night Sleep Restoring Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Michelle L.Elizabeth Arden Good Night Sleep Restoring Cream 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Arlette P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Intensely moisturizing treatment with calming botanicals works while you sleep to repair, restore and strengthen the look of skin. Our deeply moisturizing dream cream helps restore, repair and strengthen the look of skin from daytime damage to look and feel firmer and more resilient. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened and skin is conditioned and fresher looking. Aromatic lavender and honeysuckle help ease away the cares of the day. Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested. see more...

• cuando me enviaran muestras gratis para probar mas productos ?2 Answers
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this night cream recently and i have to say I was skeptical at first, but it is fantastic! My skin is healthier and more moisturized and I don't use that much each night so I feel like I'm totally getting my money's worth! It's totally affordable and I will be buying it again when I run out.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this creme a little while ago. I have combo face, leaning more toward dry most days and I have to say, I quite enjoy this product. It's smell is floral but not overpowering; I'm not a fan of rose notes that are overwhelming, but thus is subtle and calming. I've been experiencing some dry skin under my eye and I'm content with how it's taken care of it. I would definitely suggest it!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a thick reparative and moisture restoring night cream and this is my guy! Very gentle on my skin and doesn't clog pores! Lifesaver! I love using this and don't plan on switching up anytime soon!when you're 40 and find a good facial product that u actually get results from...you stay faithful!!! Definitely recommend !!
Audra H.
Audra H.
Gainesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a rich cream that will make your skin feel soft. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to pass. I also don't like the fragrance, it's too strong. So, for sensitive skin types you might pass, those who can handle it, it is rich and does seem to really offer good moisturizing effects overnight.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
York, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night cream is fantastic. I purchased this a few weeks ago because my skin has become problematic. I started using it and immediately noticed that it soaked into my skin quickly. I'm not sure how this product would work for oily skin, but for dry to normal skin, it works great.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this hidden gem at Tjmaxx for $14 I believe. This cream hydrates your skin beautifully and smells like lavender ❤ the packaging is very unique and not cheap looking. I hope I am able to find this at the store again once I run out. Highly recommended it to all of you!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very very good product, but price wise not always going to be in my budget. I loved using the cream before bed because my face felt a lot better in the morning. Not oily, but not as tight as normal. Scent was fine for me, but again. A little pricey personally.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night cream is beautiful!!! I have tried many over the years but I LOVE the way this makes me skin feel! I started seeing changes in the fine lines after a few uses. The smell is neutral and I must admit, the packaging looks very posh on my vanity.
J C.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely worth the price to pay for good skincare! I purchased it in a local store and I have been using it ever since. In the morning I wake up and my skin feels so much better than it did before I started using the product!!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome night cream makes my face fell so smooth and fresh all night long. It's a bit expensive but totally worth it and helps with the oily face and keep it fresh and wake up with a soft skin in the morning
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
cuando me enviaran muestras gratis para probar mas productos ?